Thread: Blacken the Sun!

Blacken the Sun!

Im sorry but I had to post this shit im, im blownd listen to this shit and have to say its the hardest song on the sampler, that shit he spits in the begining the way he kinda sings it is raw, then the chorus, all that shit is cold im tryin to hear the whole track. lemme kno how yall feel bout all this new shit comin from Tech n Strange

Shits hard for sure. But something tells me K.O.D is gonna be ridiculous. Sickology is gonna be a good ass album but im really waiting for KOD

oh i'm beyond stoked for kod... if shady would get on that i could see some of the BEST SHIT ever written comin out... both doin a hella dark song and tech just bustin mad flows with em comin up with some crazy material for it

agreed. it's sad but when you're used to tech everyone else seems to disappoint, so i find myself skippin to where his verse starts there even though those other two weren't bad either... tech's just on another level though

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Tha Rokka
    the new shit is great man beautiful stuff...personally I thought tech's verse in let me in was off the fucking chain

ur not lyin tht song is fuckin dope as hell, and the one with dalima..talkin shit is pretty dope also, man i cant wait 2 get my hands on this shit!!
    IS IT OFFICIAL THT KRAZY BONE AND TWISTA ARE DOIN A MIDWEST CHOPPERS 2 WITH TECH??....man midwest choppers 1 was so fuckin sick one of my fave songs, cant wait 2 hear them top tht.

RAW, HARD, SUCH A SMOOTHE DELIVERY ON ALL OF IT, ESPECIALLY THE SINGING AND THE TRANSITIONS FROM THE RAPPING TO SINGING......

K.O.D. is gonna be amazing, Blackened the Sun and Like I Died are the two best tracks on the sampler, shame we have to wait until October for it, but it's out the day before my birthday so not too bad for me

god dam i've had this song on repeat for a good 3 hours now and its just the preview of it shit is raw as fuck
    cant wait for KOD
    getting sickology and kod the day they come out cant wait for this shit
    year of the n9ne yadddddddddddamean