Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: lil wayne vs. tech and other rappers

lil wayne vs. tech and other rappers

i subscribe to interview magazine and im always seeing discussions on rappers mainstream and underground but the one i got the other day had lil wayne in it claiming best rapper alive which is not true but im confused how the fuck did he sell 3 million records of the carter 111. we all know tech is the best ever and always will be but even compared to other rappers dr. dre, eminem, ice cube, even plies, mac dre, almost every single rapper ive ever heard is better than lil wayne, i mean i want to knock some fuckin sense into people and make them realize that lil wayne sucks so fucking bad it pisses me off. ill be honest last year lil wayne was still at the number 1 spot and i thought well he is ahead of tech n9ne and doing the best right now so i bought a cd of his to see what all the fuss is about i was sorely dissappointed i threw away the same day. my point is somebody explain how does a person clain gangster lil wayne shot himself and now sounds like a fuckin frog fuck him how is he doing so good

Im glad you came to the relazation that Tech kicks these peoples asses. But seriously you thought at a point that lil wayne was better than Tech??? I have no clue what that shit's about. and plies is the worst rapper on the list that you mentioned so I don't know why you say even plies.??? But Yeah I just want to fuckin make people that think the rappers they here on the radio and T.V. listen to Tech and other underground artists so they know maybe this shit that were listenin to now is not that good after all and theres people way better.

i was typing fast and if it came off that it sounded like i thought wayne was better than tech thats not at all what i was saying ive been listening to tech since everready and i just thought there might have actually been something to wayne and it was actually my brother best friend and me that went in on a wayne cd it never crossed my mind that wayne was actuallly better just he was number one so we decided to hear him out but hes just a fluke

what's right isn't always popular and what's popular isn't always right, fuck a lil wayne cd *shudder*

He sold that many because Birdman bought 2.9 million copies

man, don't get me wrong i hate knockin other technicians but yall some ignorant muthafuckas if u don't realize why wayne sold so many records. Wayne sold so many records cause he is the best rapper in the MAINSTREAM game. (all caps on mainstream cuz i am not including Tech in that at all, Tech blows his ass outta the water). U mentioned Dr. Dre. He sells more records than Dre because Dre's last album was in 2001. U mentioned Eminem. He sells more records than Em because Em's last album was in 04 (greatest hits cd's don't count, but if they do his last was 05). U mentioned Ice Cube, He sells more than Cube because Cube doesn't get any mainstream hype anymore, he might as well be underground. Plies sucks dick, don't even type his name again. I know Tech fans get pissed over Wayne's success but u gotta look at it objectively. Wayne comes up w/ some sick ass lines and if Tech had come up wit those u all would b fuckin lovin it. Yeah I bought Tha Carter III...I still listen to it sometimes. Not a bad album, pretty diverse, good lyrics (from a poetic standpoint) and he doesn't shove any mainstream beats at u (except for got money). Everyone needs to stop complainin bout the autotune vocorder lil wayne uses (along w/ tpain and kanye) cause Krizz Kalico used it in Bunk Rock Bitch so u just hatin on Krizz if u do that. Fact of the matter is that Wayne ain't half as bad as half of yall wish he were and 2 me, Tech N9ne, and all other Technicians, yall soundin like Wah Wah Wah Crybabies.

^ buying the carter 3 = your opinion being null and void

STIR CRAZY Music Production!

High quality and affordable music production and recording!!!!!!!!!
    Please contact for quotes or any other information regarding beats and production for your next album!

http://www.SuperPhatProductions.com

http://www.Myspace.com/StirCrazyMusic

Email: StirCrazySPP@yahoo.com

Call: (206)-600-5713

[img]http://counters.gigya.com/wildfire/IMP/CXNID=2000002.0NXC/bT*xJmx*PTEyMzUxNzUxMDI4MDMmcHQ9MTIzNTE3NTEwNzk1OSZwPTE1ODM2MSZkPSZnPTEmdD*mbz1lYzk3NWM2YjNmNTE*YzYyOGMyMWJkODcyYTM1OTk5NA==.gif[/img]

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it, As we are entitled to ours.

Mine: He isn't the best rapper in Mainstream, what does when their last album coming out have to do with anything? Just because they haven't put anything out lately doesn't make Wayne a better rapper. Personally I think T.I. , Eminem, Game, Cube, and many more are better than Wayne. The difference with Kaliko and Wayne is without auto tune he sounds like shit, Kaliko doesn't. Wayne is by far...not the best rapper in mainstream.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLhailTotheN9NE
    man, don't get me wrong i hate knockin other technicians but yall some ignorant muthafuckas if u don't realize why wayne sold so many records. Wayne sold so many records cause he is the best rapper in the MAINSTREAM game. (all caps on mainstream cuz i am not including Tech in that at all, Tech blows his ass outta the water). U mentioned Dr. Dre. He sells more records than Dre because Dre's last album was in 2001. U mentioned Eminem. He sells more records than Em because Em's last album was in 04 (greatest hits cd's don't count, but if they do his last was 05). U mentioned Ice Cube, He sells more than Cube because Cube doesn't get any mainstream hype anymore, he might as well be underground. Plies sucks dick, don't even type his name again. I know Tech fans get pissed over Wayne's success but u gotta look at it objectively. Wayne comes up w/ some sick ass lines and if Tech had come up wit those u all would b fuckin lovin it. Yeah I bought Tha Carter III...I still listen to it sometimes. Not a bad album, pretty diverse, good lyrics (from a poetic standpoint) and he doesn't shove any mainstream beats at u (except for got money). Everyone needs to stop complainin bout the autotune vocorder lil wayne uses (along w/ tpain and kanye) cause Krizz Kalico used it in Bunk Rock Bitch so u just hatin on Krizz if u do that. Fact of the matter is that Wayne ain't half as bad as half of yall wish he were and 2 me, Tech N9ne, and all other Technicians, yall soundin like Wah Wah Wah Crybabies.