Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: thoughts on techs new song let me in

thoughts on techs new song let me in

in his verse i think hes calling out chingy and how people thought he was gay cause he says shit like "n-v stands for no vaginas anyway" and "thats why when i brought chingy wit me he pee'd in yo club/not in the toilet either/he dont enjoy the beaver" and idk the line after that but im wondering exactly what he says on that line.
    and is tech siding with lil wayne when he says "thats why they dont show me and lil weezy wee no love" or some shit
    and why would he be dissing chingy
    any ideas?

not sure what to make of it...and I live in NV
    That beaver part is funny...

NV is a night club here in K.C. it use to be a gay club, but they turned into a straight nite club, but the owner is gay or some shyt. and yea you can tell it was a gay club, cuz when i went in there for the bout to bubble video shoot. the mens bathroom had a big ass window infront of the urinels so you could look in.

listen to the song again to get the lyrics right and it'll explain itself

its not a shot at chingy he is basically saying that the club is wack and thats why chingy disrespected the club and pissed in it and not in the bathroom

STIR CRAZY Music Production!

High quality and affordable music production and recording!!!!!!!!!
    Please contact for quotes or any other information regarding beats and production for your next album!

http://www.SuperPhatProductions.com

http://www.Myspace.com/StirCrazyMusic

Email: StirCrazySPP@yahoo.com

Call: (206)-600-5713

[img]http://counters.gigya.com/wildfire/IMP/CXNID=2000002.0NXC/bT*xJmx*PTEyMzUxNzUxMDI4MDMmcHQ9MTIzNTE3NTEwNzk1OSZwPTE1ODM2MSZkPSZnPTEmdD*mbz1lYzk3NWM2YjNmNTE*YzYyOGMyMWJkODcyYTM1OTk5NA==.gif[/img]

oh so hes not dissing chingy? i guess hes just doing what he does best and killing the verse on the topic of the song which is not being let in to clubs. but thats crazy, hes starting to name drop now.
    i really want someone to beef with him so everyone can see techs lyrical capacity when he straight murders them.
    and is eminem gonna be on sickology cause ive been waiting for a tech and em collab for daaaays

a shot at chingy?....chingy is doing a song wit krizz on his new cd (krizz cd)

i don't wanna see em on 101... he'd fit badass on kod with the dark slim shit, like threw her in the trunk type shit

Quote Originally Posted by illicit
    oh so hes not dissing chingy? i guess hes just doing what he does best and killing the verse on the topic of the song which is not being let in to clubs. but thats crazy, hes starting to name drop now.
    i really want someone to beef with him so everyone can see techs lyrical capacity when he straight murders them.

and is eminem gonna be on sickology cause ive been waiting for a tech and em collab for daaaays

The track is talking bout ALL these funny acting ass clubs in KC(NV,Americas pub,Power and light district,etc.) That wont let Black folks in ,unless you rocking them gay ass skinny Jeans & Baby Tees.He aint dissen no chingy,he's dissen the clubs that will play his shit but wanna act funny on lettin him in,dont over think everything just listen to the lyrics. By the way this track is RAW cause its speaking the truth,