Thread: Hey i need some information...

Hey i need some information...

Hey what do the Street Team members do exactly at the Tech shows and do they get to chill and talk to the artists while there at all?

from what i know a street team passes out cds promos..posters ect.. all advertisement stuff. u will run into them if u work for them so chillin wit them i can see it happenin.

ok hold up..ur part of the street team and didnt know what ur job is or consist of? or ur tryna be on the street team?...

yea pretty much what he said.the pay off for your hard work is good,but that shouldn't be the point.you should want to do this so strange can get out there more and let ppl know that they're here and aint playin.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    from what i know a street team passes out cds promos..posters ect.. all advertisement stuff. u will run into them if u work for them so chillin wit them i can see it happenin.

Street teaming could go either way. You'll meet them.

Quote Originally Posted by L.D.S.
    Street teaming could go either way. You'll meet them.
    Took me damn near 3 years...

Given it was under hawke, but still.

To answer the poster, it takes some time and dedication, but its very possible.

well i already talked to cross eyed joe the dude in charge and he said that he's gonna hook me up with some people...he hasn't really explained to me much of what i would be doing quite yet

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    ok hold up..ur part of the street team and didnt know what ur job is or consist of? or ur tryna be on the street team?...