Thread: ima parody red nose callin it "big nose"

ima parody red nose callin it "big nose"

b4 u trip its all in fun! it wont have the beat tho. but yeah give me time to learn the verse more. im listenin to it on repeat. TECH HAHA U KNO I GOTTA DO IT!!! STAY UP KEEP IT KC!! STRANGE MUSIC!! just talkin about how i feel outsided..due to looks...fiction kinda real..ok let me get in the mode....

(Rain Kaliko)
    THIS IS "BIG NOSE"...

(Rain N9ne)
    maaaan i aint fina pay no muthafuckin plastic surgen no damn $20,000 to fix my damn nose..if u like it u like it shit..ive always been like a...(snort) ok dude..but..ive come to the rela-relaztion..that...and ima say this.. and this the first time i ever said this on camera..and ima breathe real quick first..because im truely on fuck..everybody type shit right now..(breathe in)....(dude in the back) "yo..make sure ur nose aint in the way" and ima say...man damn SEE THERE U GO TALKIN ABOUT MY NOSE MAN..FUCK THIS...I AINT DOING THIS DAMN INTERVIEW NO MORE.. (dude in the back) "yo...ima sorry..ur nose just was all in the shot i couldnt see ur face..sorry..maybe i zoomed in too much..

"chours"
    THATS REAL PPL ACT A DIFFERENT WAY WIT ME //
    I FEEL DONT NOBODY WANNA PLAY WIT ME //
    THEY SAY EWWW AND THEY POINT LIKE A BUGGER ON MY CLOTHES //
    IN THE STREET EVEN THE HOES //
    THEY TREAT ME LIKE I GOTTA BIG NOSE...BIG NOSE..BIG NOSE..
    THEY PUT ME DOWN AND TREAT ME LIKE I GOTTA BIG NOSE..BIG NOSE..BIG NOSE..
    DONT MAKE ME CRY AND HAVE TO GO FIX ON MY BIG NOSE //

i got my face painted dang aint it..crazy when a black dude..look right at u..and u wanna talk about his face aint it//
    LIGHT PEOPLE..treat u like see through..they see u..but be cou.. //
    people percieve u..to sneeze cou..wit ur nose big..need a tissue // (AHHACHOOOU)
    (snort) (ahhhha chooou)
    i feel like my insides are weakin..snortin and sniffin-ing.. givin me givin me 10cc's of this liqud forcin it in me..it's killin me //
    mommy 4give me please..i reframe restrained..everybody tellin me cherry is plain //
    im not into it..givin it..to anybody that silly really wanna come and play these games //
    (AHHHHACHOOOU)
    im lookin like roudoulph the red..holdin my sneezes in ima blow off my head //
    sneezin in my pj's on bj and cj excuse mae'..if it landed right on ur leg //
    and my nose is stuffin..dang aint this something..//
    im knowin my nose is bigger than usualy but man i aint doing nothing //
    soda pop is in this..reasons im gettin the pimple poppy finish //
    people be lookin at me like WHAT IS WIT HIS..nose..i mean its BIG but drop it QUIT IT.... //
    (snort)
    if looks cou kill..i would 4real.. //
    because its strange..and i dont need no plastic surgen's fuckin deals //

"chours"
    THATS REAL PPL ACT A DIFFERENT WAY WIT ME //
    I FEEL DONT NOBODY WANNA PLAY WIT ME //
    THEY SAY EWWW AND THEY POINT LIKE A BUGGER ON MY CLOTHES //
    IN THE STREET EVEN THE HOES //
    THEY TREAT ME LIKE I GOTTA BIG NOSE...BIG NOSE..BIG NOSE..
    THEY PUT ME DOWN AND TREAT ME LIKE I GOTTA BIG NOSE..BIG NOSE..BIG NOSE..
    DONT MAKE ME CRY AND HAVE TO GO FIX ON MY BIG NOSE //

(Rain Kaliko)
    RAIN N9NE COLLABOS SILLYOLOGY 101 APRIL 28

STRANGE!!!!!!!!!.........................ooooh yeah.......music!!

Quote Originally Posted by TECHN9CIAN
    Thats some funny ass shit right there! Are you gonna release an album and become the black Wierd Al Yankovich, lol...Good shit though Rain Dollaz! Keep it STRANGE music!
    i am the black werid al!!! lol ive been doing this since i even started rappin back in like 97 or so. like changin up ppl's songs..first it started wit songs i didnt like then it just became habbit.. like stanky leg..id be like

"if u look like a fag..do the faggy leg..do the faggy leg do the faggy leg..dancin better than a hoe..do the faggy leg.." i dont hate the ppl who make the songs..its just to entertain everyone lol as far as funny cds.. i got like 4 cds called "wasted talent" parts 1-4 if u wanna hear a funny song u gotta go my youtube..and look up "spit on that soulja boy" or "stepped on my toes" or "a milli more" and for video wise "in da tub"

www.youtube.com/rainmageddon

thanks man!! i do serious songs tho too but my "" (if i even have one) is seriously..funny. like i'll be serious but yet my chours might be somewhat funny. prime example is what im cookin up for yaw..THE MASTERPICE 2012 is tragicaly funny.. because they want us to believe the world will end in 2012..well.....

"waitin for the world to end"
    chours
    we just sittin here waitin for the world to end / so get off ur ass come party come on welcome it in /
    we got drinks and smoke and women come on lets commit sin / and if we make it till tomorrow then we will repent then //

yea thats funny because its true...we sit around waitin to die..we party like its iight to do the shit we do..we have sex wit everything walkin like we will never catch nothing and if ur blessed to see another day ur ass better pray and repent! im deeper than a broke man's pockets 4real.

for those who missed out on this awhile back..

the cunt rott king..lol i was gonna finish this but i dont think i will.. i wish kutt wouldve heard it tho so he couldve laughed i might make a short video for it tho. just like "big nose"