Thread: GOOD TO BE BACK, LOVE T9's NEW STUFF !

GOOD TO BE BACK, LOVE T9's NEW STUFF !

ive been gone for almost two years, i was arrested and falsly accused of some life threatining crap by a crooked detective and a corrupt D.A. office, but i beat it ! ive been out for a week after almost 2 years and im loving Tech's new stuff, at least its new to me, MLK, Killer, the Pschumentary dvd and now anticipating Sickology 101. Tech N9ne, Bone Thugs (as a group and as solo mc's) and Messy Marv, are my favorite top 3 rappers, so to hear Tech N9ne on a track together with messy marv is a dream collabo for me.

I know one of messy's last cd's features tech n9ne and krizz kaliko, im not sure if its tha same track or not, ive yet to check it out, its been awhile since i last was out and about and i gotta ALOT of music to catch up with.

any ways, im new here on this updated site, thought id share a lil bout myself and my thoughts on whats happenin here.

Welcome home Technician!!!! At least you had some tight ass tech tracks waitin for you!!!! And welcome to the web site!!!

Welcome Back....bet Tech's music helps u stop thinkin bout bein locked up n shit...his new shit is great tho rite?...lol

Quote Originally Posted by AJ
    Welcome home Technician!!!! At least you had some tight ass tech tracks waitin for you!!!! And welcome to the web site!!!
    Thank you. While i was in, i would have my sister play me some of his new stuff that was available on you tube over the phone, thats how baddly i wanted to hear his new material.

That is awesome to hear!!! That is a true fan, I cant go a day without my music, I cant imagine 2 years!!!

welcome home man glad to hear you beat the fucked up legal system damn bitches did the same shit to me last year. enjoy techs new material homie.

Yeah, for some reason, i was real partial to "ONE GOOD TIME", i would listen to that song over the phone, close my eyes, and just imagine what it might feel like to walk out those doors a free man at a time wich seemed would never happen, especially when a 25 to Life sentence is staring you in the face. but i got through it and live to tell it and will have MANY GOOD TIMES ! Thank God.

God bless Homie!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LOBO
    Yeah, for some reason, i was real partial to "ONE GOOD TIME", i would listen to that song over the phone, close my eyes, and just imagine what it might feel like to walk out those doors a free man at a time wich seemed would never happen, especially when a 25 to Life sentence is staring you in the face. but i got through it and live to tell it and will have MANY GOOD TIMES ! Thank God.

welcome back and enjoy