Thread: Any Tech Copiers

Any Tech Copiers

Who do you think copies Tech the most in any way.

I don't know about any tech copiers, but i do know many see Tech N9ne as a reat influence on them rapping, and given tech's vocal techniques, many do use tech's methods and whilst adapating their own

His fans.

myka 9........there can't be 2 9's

there's a guy who calls himself like tec-9 or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Piggofdoom
    there's a guy who calls himself like tec-9 or something.
    YEA THERES A DUDE CALLED TECH 9 PLAYBOY IZ WACK AZ FUCK

he's a frer and actualy to me he's not wack. he from philly he just has aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of gun talk or killin in his flow. he can free for like 5 mins or longer..he was killin em cause his to me is like preachin clearly street shit. i cant even lie and say after hearin him i wasnt kinda like dang now ima say my stuff more direct like tec 9! and just like tech n9ne also! it's like street church to me lol like u on the block listenin like dang who he clownin on lol

when i say this dont take it the wrong way..but the only ones who can take and use and incorperate tech's is strange music!!! but thats like dipset also. they s was similar but ver different! its a unity!

tech is the reason I started rappin again. I try my best to get fast like him, but it'll be awhile til I'm great.

Tech is my influence while I'm writin. I don't think there is anybody who can put together flows like him. he brings so much energy to every verse. I practice doing his fast lines even faster than he does them, and I can double his speed and still be clear. But 10 syllables per second is about the fastest he goes, and thats about the fastest anybody should go while still understanding them. I have a long way to go to get to his level of flowin though.