Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech shouts out lil weezy

Tech shouts out lil weezy

Dont know if anyone else has caught it but Tech shouts out lil wayne in "Let Me In". Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!! I feel a collab coming

I fucking hope not.

Shout out or not, Wayne is hot garbage.

wat does he say?

Ok that would be going way to fuckin far. I like the idea of him collaboratin with different artists and everything. I also like the idea that he's branchin out and expanding fan bases. But seriously Lil Wayne. The biggest bitch in the industry. He thinks he's the best fuckin Rapper. He can't even rap. All he does is his fuckin voice machine. Tech makes songs like fuck the industry and the industry is punks and if he does a song with the worst artist in the industry it would kind of be against everything Tech is about at least to me. I would love to see Tech do a song with anyone else besides Lil Wayne. If your true Technician and a person that likes true Hip Hop and rap you should agree with me.

a collabo with wayne is the day i stop listening to tech.

Yeah me too. I hate to even think of that possibility

wow! stop listening to Tech?? That's pretty harsh. I mean I fuckin hate lil' Waynes sorry bitch ass as much as the next person but just because Tech doesn't Hate on him and does a track with him doesn't make Tech any less Tech. If that's all it takes to stop listening to Tech you shouldn't be on this site man

Agreed, If there was a song where Wayne Featured for Tech or even Tech featuring for Wayne that would be a big step for him And I would think his fans would want big things to happen for him, I know I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Micah
    wow! stop listening to Tech?? That's pretty harsh. I mean I fuckin hate lil' Waynes sorry bitch ass as much as the next person but just because Tech doesn't Hate on him and does a track with him doesn't make Tech any less Tech. If that's all it takes to stop listening to Tech you shouldn't be on this site man

And Tech could do a collaboration with Barney for all I care and I'd still bump that shit.

harsh or not, i didn't know having an opinion meant i couldn't be on this site lol