Thread: tech n9ne songs

tech n9ne songs

yeah not to diss anybody or anythin but why would you listen to all the 09 101 samplers if youve preordered the cd like i have why not just wait until you get it that kinda ruins the whole thing then you already know what it sounds like.then whats the whole point in buying the fuckin cd

If he puts out a sampler, alot of those songs probably wont appear on the album. I know RED NOSE is a single so that will be on it. But like last year, Smoke Sumting, Party Rock(kutt calhoun), those were on his samplers and weren't on the albums. I personally don't think it ruins it, hell... we've got the rest of the album to look forward to... JUST THINK... MIDWEST CHOPPERS 2...

alright i was just wondering cuz that would kinda ruin it for me im not sayin dissappointed i would just rather wait but thats cool

that's understandable.. for me though, I've played the shit outta everything TECH... I need new shit. So when it pops up... its mine

Same reason you watch a preview.... you wanna get a taste. And I doubt hearing a few seconds of 2 or 3 songs on the albums are gonna ruin it dude... I mean come on. Watching a trailer for a movie doesn't ruin the movie

Well I thought the same thing but I needed to hear it and there only 1 min the song doesn't really even start till 30 seconds in so it doesn't kill it for me.If it was the entire track I would agree with you.

Dunno if it makes a difference but all the tracks that where released early for MLK were on the album. This is MLK 2 so..