Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne 3-day Festival/Concert....Would you go? Who would you like to see there with tech? Plz Reply

Tech N9ne 3-day Festival/Concert....Would you go? Who would you like to see there with tech? Plz Reply

I was smoking a cross blunt the other day and i got to thinking....Tech has always said he wanted to work with SOAD, Slipknot and do the KaBosh thang well.... What if....what if tech held a 2 or 3 day concert in the middle of summer at arrow head in Kansas City and had all kinds of acts come like an open invite to all bands and rappers.... like ozzfest-woodstock-hallowicked all rolled into one...I think it would be mad fucking dope....just as long as 1) the consession stands don't rape people on the prices of their products like the riots at the last woodstock 2) And i don't know what kind of money or permit to have arrowhead stadium as a venue.....But idk i'm hi so what does everyone else think?

that must be some good chron. why would it have to be 2-3 days? it could be an all day thing like paid dues is going to be. that would be cool as shit though.

yes yes it was....in the cross blunt formation the possibilites are limitless.....the smoke forms a trifecta of weed smoke...lol

what are you using to wrap? swishers?

yep grape rillos and i don't cut em i stuff em..... real pimp shit... i can roll a mean blunt too but when making a cross it is best to stuff it...

I can't say I've had the pleasure of smoking a cross blunt (yet) you goin' to paid dues? let's blaze one up!

Shit i wish man....it's in cali and i'm stuck here in skanless kansas broke... but i am going to the Sickology 101 tour and possible the next one for K.O.D.

That sucks. I'll let you know how it is. I'll attempt my first cross blunt too.

that works. thanks.