Thread: 08 Sampler VS. 09 Sampler

08 Sampler VS. 09 Sampler

I'm a have to go with the 08" Sampler because it gave me something to look forward to,Besides Grave plot i bought every album from Strange and only got disappointed once with the Kutt album luved the lyrical content but it was a lil to R&Bish for me. Strange set the bar high in 08' with what im hearing of the 09 sampler i'm not sure if they will top that, but we shall see i wish them the best.

Share your thoughts,

Celeon
    www.iyemc.com

2 tech albums in one year is good enough for me. Less music comin' out this year, but shit... I can't get enough of their shit, so I'mma take what they give me and bump the shit outta it. I may not like EVERY song, but more than likely 90-95% of what is bein' released will be fire. And how can you not love that intro (throwback to "LIFE" with eddie murphy and Martin Lawerence.) "how much will it take to change this white club to a n!**@ club! LMFAO

I agree with Celeon, I liked Kutt's album lyrically but it was a little to "soft". The '08 sampler also got me hooked on Skatterman and Snug Brim...it's just too bad they left Strange.

i feel you man,
    I'm a always cop the latest Tech and Kaliko regardless,i just hope they don't drop the ball with this Kaliko album like they did last year by not properly promoting it,but who knows, im looking forward to that 101 though already got it on pre-order

Yeah,that Skatt and Snug Album was off the chain they stepped it up with that one,it sucks they left but they gotta make moves and persue there own , i wish them the best with their new label

i agree with jason. strange got me hooked on skat and snug, lol i thought they were tight as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Ryan
    i agree with jason. strange got me hooked on skat and snug, lol i thought they were tight as fuck.
    CO-SIGNED