Thread: No east coast?

No east coast?

Seriously kinda makes me mad, I buy all of tech's shit and he can't come out to the east coast for a sickology show wtf....i don't understand can someone please tell me why...im from atlanta and the closest thing i can get is 700 miles away????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

lol dont feel too bad im close to kansas city and the closet thing to me is whiticta ks or saint louis.. lol he will make another round of tourin and he goes where he is wanted mostly i think.

Yeah I didn't understand that!

I'm going to Cleveland for the sickology tour!

damn i fuckin hope more dates get posted cus once again the east coast gets robbed.

Im wit u on dat shit homie! The east coast be gettin left out, i wanna see tech n9ne i hope he adds more shows

he hasn't been out this way in 2 years

but think about it... 2 albums, possibly more shows will be added when that drops... you guys might not get screwed too bad. Thank god he comes to Detroit every tour! I feel you guys though, I'd be pissed too if he never came out this way. But like I said, 2 albums... maybe more shows to come.

midwest!!!!!!!! haha playin but for real though thats shitty. i catch the strange noise tour every year in columbus.. havent checked if the sickology sho is comin to ohio yet, lets hope so

Quote Originally Posted by ryan brinker
    midwest!!!!!!!! haha playin but for real though thats shitty. i catch the strange noise tour every year in columbus.. havent checked if the sickology sho is comin to ohio yet, lets hope so
    i dont think it is..idk tho. and yeah i was like how did the mid get passed up..gotta be something like in june..i think more tours will be added later..from what senerio said but maybe he was drunk out his mind that day and just talkin lol