Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jay-Z and Eminem

Jay-Z and Eminem

Does anyone have any updates about Eminem or Jay-Z being on sickology 101. If not what do u think the chances of them being on it are. If they aren't going to do a song with Tech does anyone know the reasons why they just can't do a song with Tech.

ima be real i like jay z but i dont really wanna hear him ona tech song..cause if in the end tech aint gonna be offered to be in his videos or vise versa then thats fucked up..

far as eminem goes i like him too and rather hear them make a song!! due to hearin them on the wake up show song. which actualy was cou!

Yo....on da real....i dont care bout jay z n tech collabin bout wouldnt mind hearin it happen...u feel me?...now as 4 em n tech collabin...im waitin n beggin 4 it....lol....however i feel that if he collabed wit jay n em....those tracks wont b put on sickology not wit big ass names lk those....if it happens, which i think will, the n9ne would save those tracks 4 K.O.D.

I don't Realy care for Jay-Z either but Tech wanted to do a song with him. He said he had a track that would sound really good with him on it so I just wanted to hear that song. But yeah if he collabs with Em it would be way better.

yeah jay-z is good in his own way. and i don't think he has the sound to have an epic typa collaboration with tech. on the other hand em and tech would be hot as fuck. em and tech working together would be perfect, like jay and linkin park were. it's all in the s and versatility they both bring to the table that and they're both raw as fuck, well em can be when he wants to be, nothing against em but lately i think he's more making points that he can put whatever he wants out and just cuz it has his name on it it'll sell, but hey more power to him. doesn't take away from the fact that he's one of the best ever. and tech brings it on EVERY song he ever does anyway Jay and tech, would request it, but would listen to it if it happened. and em and tech, been waiting for it since "the anthem" and will continue to wait for it as long as i have to. ... can't rush perfection

Quote Originally Posted by Techfan
    I don't Realy care for Jay-Z either but Tech wanted to do a song with him. He said he had a track that would sound really good with him on it so I just wanted to hear that song. But yeah if he collabs with Em it would be way better.

yeah i really don't care for Jay Z but see'ns how tech is the Jay Z of the underground it would be nice for some one with that
    with that much...idk...reputation to be on a track with him to open more mother fuckers eyes to the n9ne yaddddda
    and i realy think tech would help slim get back into that siccness that we all loved back in the day ya kna.
    so i'm hope'n 4 a "renegade's part 2" ta be honest i aint go'n lie i liked that first renegade.

so yeah my four cents

i hope this will happen sooner or later em and jay are beasts on the mic and to hear a collab is right up there with a crook and tech collab (dream track) shit jay frees a lot of tracks which is fuckin un heard of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6Q1H8CE4-A

niether one on the album

does anyone not remember "the anthem" off the and1 mixtape wit king tech, sway, tech n9ne, eminem, rza, and xzibit?! holy shit?! here it is for yall that aint heard it

Quote Originally Posted by Tee
    does anyone not remember "the anthem" off the and1 mixtape wit king tech, sway, tech n9ne, eminem, rza, and xzibit?! holy shit?! here it is for yall that aint heard it