Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strange Calendar

Strange Calendar

I found this on IGN boards, Can anyone verify any of this? (other then Tech albums)

The Strange Music release calendar:
    Tech N9ne - Sickology 101 : April 28
    Prozak - Hitchcock of Hip Hop : June
    Liquid Assassin - Armageddon : August
    Krizz Kaliko - Genius : Fall 2009
    Tech N9ne - K.O.D. : Q4 2009
    Brotha Lynch Hung - Dinner & a Movie : Q1 2010
    Kabosh - American Psycho : Spring 2009
    Kutt Calhoun - Yet to be titled : Spring 2010
    The Pinnacle - Yet to be titled : Summer 2010 <----(?)

who is The pinnacle
    and since when is brotha lynch on strange?
    and i seriously doubt that this is real
    cuz kabosh aint comin out tell like 2012. bet!

actually the sickology one is right trust me on that and liquids is not wat that is it is appocalypse and im not sure when that one dropping and prozaks album dropped already, others not sure about

Brotha Lynch said that his album is going to be released on strange on another forum.

From what Ive heard this is all correct except for and Kabosh and I have no idea what the pinnicle is.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTechNition#9
    who is The pinnacle
    and since when is brotha lynch on strange? and i seriously doubt that this is real
    cuz kabosh aint comin out tell like 2012. bet!

From what I've read/know/heard about, the Sickology 101 is right and the Prozack one came out last year, didn't it? I heard BLH is releasing something through Strange, too. I also read that Kaliko is working on a new album. I don't know about LA, Pinnacle or a new Kutt record. That's my two cents, hope it helped some.

who the fuck is pinnacle can anyone post some of his shit????

yeah for sure sickology is right
    and tech is gonna be in spokane two days before tha release date so you already know i'm gettin that shit then
    but the prozak cd that came out last year was called "tales from the sick" not the "Hitchcock of hip hop" so maybe

and are you for real about brotha lynch on that strange bisSINess

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Kremen
    From what I've read/know/heard about, the Sickology 101 is right and the Prozack one came out last year, didn't it? I heard BLH is releasing something through Strange, too. I also read that Kaliko is working on a new album. I don't know about LA, Pinnacle or a new Kutt record. That's my two cents, hope it helped some.

i don't know about this, i mean yeah just like everyone has already said sickology is correct, at least for the moment, i don't know if it's subject to change but for now it's right. but the rest (other than "the tales from the sick") seems to be fake. but hey i like the sound of brotha lynch being/doing/or even just releasing something with strange sound hella good to me. i guess all we can do is hope of most all of this, epecially the lynch shit. but regardless of anything kabosh is still a ways down the chronological road set those far with tech

Quote Originally Posted by TheTechNition#9
    yeah for sure sickology is right
    and tech is gonna be in spokane two days before tha release date so you already know i'm gettin that shit then
    but the prozak cd that came out last year was called "tales from the sick" not the "Hitchcock of hip hop" so maybe

and are you for real about brotha lynch on that strange bisSINess

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Kremen

lol none of those dates are concrete except sickology, expect push backs etc.

K.O.D. is post to drop around Halloween from what i heard but u kno strange push bac anybody, and the lynch shit was jumpin around havnt heard anything since it 1st got posted