Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Love You But Fuck You

I Love You But Fuck You

What is the 2nd verse in i love you but fuck you about I';ve been trying to figure it out help me out

It's about a couple of fans that traveled around, following his tour, posing as a father and daughter when they really turned out to be a couple.

man just listen to the song, it's not hard to figure out he spells it out to you...

The first actual verse is about one of his family members. Well, former family members.

Each one of the verses of that song talk about certain people in his life, one of them, I believe the first verson was someone that he cared about in his past, not a close relationship, but someone close to him, more along that lines, the second verse I believe touches on one of his closest relation ships, a lot of times, you hear him talk about certain girlfriends in his life that he has on the side from his exwife, which explains P. Bitch one and 2, I believe the second verse matches up with the girl from the first P. Bitch song...the girl that he dropped becuase she went crazy on him. But the 3rd verse of I love you but Fuck you, EVERYONE knows, that's his ex wife, as with the linke, I know I fucked our marraige up...so there you go, hope that helps, too bad we don't know the names, I did try to find out who the girl was he talks about in those songs, but Tech's music can be open and vague at the same time, but if you think about it, because the girl from P Bitch 2 sounds like just a crazy groupie fan.

and I could be wrong about the above, completely wrong, but that is my guess at it from listening to all the songs, the order of them, how he touches bases on the songs, and the lyrics. Makes sense to me, but like I said, Tech is amazing in that he brings you right into his life with his music, but keeps you just out of reach to get close to him. He's cooler in being close to his fans than any music artist I seen, but think about how many times over the years that he's been fucked for letting people get close...which explains, One Good Time, Happy Ending, and Can't Shake it. At least, that's my take on it.

The bitch from Psycho Bitch isn't the same person from the second verse on I Love You But Fuck You. And like I stated before, the first actual verse is about one of Tech's former(ex) family members. It was a very close relationship.

Josiah Hill dont give me shit i just didnt know if there's more to the story than what he said in the verse i know its about some crazy ass fan i didnt know if there was more to it

I don't think the actual voice of the female on the track has any relavence.... because if im correct, the girl on the skit to "karma" in everready is the same girl on Kutts "back in the day"........ which is probably the same chick on the intro to killer. I dunno.

karma isn't on everready
    and all that other shit should be easy to find out
    just look it up

Quote Originally Posted by Ociris
    I don't think the actual voice of the female on the track has any relavence.... because if im correct, the girl on the skit to "karma" in everready is the same girl on Kutts "back in the day"........ which is probably the same chick on the intro to killer. I dunno.