Thread: WHEN IS TECH GONNA DROP A SINGLE OFF THE 101 ....

WHEN IS TECH GONNA DROP A SINGLE OFF THE 101 ....

HE SAID IN AN INTERVIEW HE WAS ABOUT TO PUT
    SOME NEW MUSIC FORM SICKOLOGY OUT
    ON THE NET.... LIKE HE DID WIT MIDWEST CHOPPERS AND GANGSTA SHAP
    ANY TIME NOW

BUT I DON'T WONT, ALOT OF IT LEAKED
    YA KNOW JUST A SONG OR TWO
    AND "TAKE IT OFF" DOESN'T COUNT SEEN'S HOW IT'S A BONUS SONG
    I MEAN IT AINT EVEN ON HIS MYSPACE

BUT IF ANY ONE HAS ANY INFO
    THAT WOULD BE TIGHT
    JUST DON'T SPOIL IT
    IT'S GONE B LIKE CRISTMAS IN APRIL 4 ME. LOL

Shit I would like to know but I don't wanna him to leak too many tracks.The album is better to listen to when most of the tracks are new.

The single is going to be a song called "Red Nose".

And knowing strange they will probably be dumbasses and rel;ease a video 3 months after the album drops.

but when is he going to B
    puttin the song RED NOSE
    on myspace like mid west choppers like he did wit MLK
    ya gig

Quote Originally Posted by TheTechNition#9
    puttin the song RED NOSE
    ya gig

the day we went to go do the video shoot for red nose they said i think he had just finished the cd that day and the song is cou!! and we heard some other songs like 3 maybe i think one was funny when they danced to it!!! it was a joke song but i was like yeeea!!!! dont worry it'll be sooner than u think!!

what do you mean you "think"
    maby 3
    how many did you hear?
    and what do you mean "a joke song"
    and sooner than i thunk would be like yesterday
    ya know lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    puttin the song RED NOSE
    ya gig

the day we went to go do the video shoot for red nose they said i think he had just finished the cd that day and the song is cou!! and we heard some other songs like 3 maybe i think one was funny when they danced to it!!! it was a joke song but i was like yeeea!!!! dont worry it'll be sooner than u think!!

maby 3
    how many did you hear?
    ya know lol

puttin the song RED NOSE
    ya gig

i said i think he finished the cd that day because i cant remember if senerio said he finished it that day or if they put the cd that we heard 2gether that day..as far as sooner than u think..it comes out april thats sooner than u think. i blinked and it was march now..so its not much longer..just the end of april. im dyin more than probley anyone one to see the cd booklet and video lol cause i should be in both. lol i say should cause idk what they edited out. now...we heard like i said maybe 3 songs off the cd...we heard red nose and then it was like parts like what would sound like if u was at the concerts..like them talkin amongest each other..like sayin stuff and jokin around and introducin the next track. then they played a song called "aireola" i know i spelled it wrong. its the outter ring of the females nipple! thats the joke song! it was funny to see them dancin to it! kutt tech and mackzilla! they go like right left right left over and over and its like this funny simple dance and at the end they twurl they fingers in a circle or like kutt did he did the lil dance where females shake they chest i was rollin hard when i saw that cause they was just havin a good ass time at the video shoot! red nose is more of kinda like a chat song that i know at the concerts they gonna have everyone chantin! like for those of u who wasnt there..i think this is one time that the video will fit the song..like slacker. i aint fina say nothing about the video that i havent already said in another post. but everything is tied to the study of being sick so get ready for a lession!! pencils,pens,notebooks,and as always ur mind!! professor tech is here...and is in session!!!

and just like in school Rain Dollaz is in the back...being the clown and waitin for a chance to shine!!

thats koo i'm hella lookin forward to this shit
    i just got outta jail last month so i'm still doin
    some catchin' up ya gig
    but so far all the songs he has been on since
    killer are fuckin phenomenal
    ya know

maby 3
    how many did you hear?
    ya know lol

puttin the song RED NOSE
    ya gig

i said i think he finished the cd that day because i cant remember if senerio said he finished it that day or if they put the cd that we heard 2gether that day..as far as sooner than u think..it comes out april thats sooner than u think. i blinked and it was march now..so its not much longer..just the end of april. im dyin more than probley anyone one to see the cd booklet and video lol cause i should be in both. lol i say should cause idk what they edited out. now...we heard like i said maybe 3 songs off the cd...we heard red nose and then it was like parts like what would sound like if u was at the concerts..like them talkin amongest each other..like sayin stuff and jokin around and introducin the next track. then they played a song called "aireola" i know i spelled it wrong. its the outter ring of the females nipple! thats the joke song! it was funny to see them dancin to it! kutt tech and mackzilla! they go like right left right left over and over and its like this funny simple dance and at the end they twurl they fingers in a circle or like kutt did he did the lil dance where females shake they chest i was rollin hard when i saw that cause they was just havin a good ass time at the video shoot! red nose is more of kinda like a chat song that i know at the concerts they gonna have everyone chantin! like for those of u who wasnt there..i think this is one time that the video will fit the song..like slacker. i aint fina say nothing about the video that i havent already said in another post. but everything is tied to the study of being sick so get ready for a lession!! pencils,pens,notebooks,and as always ur mind!! professor tech is here...and is in session!!!

and just like in school Rain Dollaz is in the back...being the clown and waitin for a chance to shine!!

"Take it off" is already on youtube its THE SHIT.

i know
    it's my "myspace" default song
    followed by "wild"
    shit is off the rector

does any one know
    how to get "jump around the room"
    on the "space"
    all my homies relie on me to bring em' the newest tech nizzle i can find!

Quote Originally Posted by 9re9
    "Take it off" is already on youtube its THE SHIT.