Thread: Would Tech make Am I a psycho II?.

Would Tech make Am I a psycho II?.

If Tech were to make Am I a psycho II who would it feature and why??. Personally I think it would be dope if he got with Bizzy Bone and Eminem on this joint with Zach de la Rocha on the hook. Your thoughts????.

I'd rather not see another, sequels in music in most cases feel like filler to distract from the fact that the artist didn't wanna take time out to think of a fresh concept. But... if it happened I wouldnt mind Brotha Lynch 'n maybe King Gordy or some other rapper I'm too lazy to think of with Nikkiya on the hook. But I think it's silly to ask "who would it feature and why" lol, we don't even know if the song will ever exist how can we guess who it would feature and why? I understand asking who we would want on a sequel, which is why I answered that way.

You've got to realise I asked that question from a fans point of view and we're the ones that really matter to him, I know true and well what I asked so don't insult my intelligence and I won't insult yours. But hell yeah you got the feel of it homie. I said Am I a psycho II so people can realise what I'm talking about, I don't want to hear the same song going on rather I want to see that particular theme rolling. If you've got a good thing going why ruin it?. It would be the perfect track to get Strange out in the open.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis

I'd rather not see another, sequels in music in most cases feel like filler to distract from the fact that the artist didn't wanna take time out to think of a fresh concept. But... if it happened I wouldnt mind Brotha Lynch 'n maybe King Gordy or some other rapper I'm too lazy to think of with Nikkiya on the hook. But I think it's silly to ask "who would it feature and why" lol, we don't even know if the song will ever exist how can we guess who it would feature and why? I understand asking who we would want on a sequel, which is why I answered that way.

sorry, I'm a little OCD, little semantics bother me haha, I knew what you meant though. But like I said, I'd rather not see another one but if there was another those would be the artists I would like to see featured.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger Grenade

You've got to realise I asked that question from a fans point of view and we're the ones that really matter to him, I know true and well what I asked so don't insult my intelligence and I won't insult yours. But hell yeah you got the feel of it homie. I said Am I a psycho II so people can realise what I'm talking about, I don't want to hear the same song going on rather I want to see that particular theme rolling. If you've got a good thing going why ruin it?. It would be the perfect track to get Strange out in the open.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis

Hope not...

wasn't Am I A Psycho B.o.B.'s concept? should jus leave it as that.