Thread: Gettin signed

Gettin signed

If you wanted 2 get signed 2 strange how would you do it??

be COLD AS FUCK.

if you wanna get signed to strange you gotta be able to bring it
    then hook up with a local producer that is dope as well
    then get wit the promoters that bring tech to your city/state
    and try to open for the concert an if tech feels your shit then
    he'll probably hook up with on a song and if your like me...

i will not sign to anything but strange and if i can't i just won't pursue rap any more
    it's bad enough every time he dropes a new cd i want ta just give up all together but
    a couple months later i'm comin more dope

"just keep it original and rap about shit you know an love"

yea i feel ya man techs the only cat im willin 2 sign wit i kno everyone sayz they can bring it and be like oh i think he would actually like my shit, but really my shit is original and different then otha cats the shit i spit i shit i ben through, my is kinda similar 2 techs but i actually thank if he heard me he would like it

Quote Originally Posted by Northwest_technitions
    if you wanna get signed to strange you gotta be able to bring it
    then hook up with a local producer that is dope as well
    then get wit the promoters that bring tech to your city/state
    and try to open for the concert an if tech feels your shit then
    he'll probably hook up with on a song and if your like me...

i will not sign to anything but strange and if i can't i just won't pursue rap any more
    it's bad enough every time he dropes a new cd i want ta just give up all together but
    a couple months later i'm comin more dope

"just keep it original and rap about shit you know an love"

ive been buggin them then i stopped now im buggin again...so actualy idk how to get signed lol i can tell u now a year later he knows who i am and by face lol so yea i guess keep tryin! tech was speakin on this guy i met cd irv da phenom! and krizz on it too and kutty ima upload the 2 songs and the tech skit just so that yaw go BUY the cd which is actualy good!! ive been bumpin it! i'll upload it 2morrow cause its in my car lol not sure if irv got any youtube videos but i know he got a face book and mysapce

dam 4real, idk then jus gotta keep tryin i geuss,

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    ive been buggin them then i stopped now im buggin again...so actualy idk how to get signed lol i can tell u now a year later he knows who i am and by face lol so yea i guess keep tryin! tech was speakin on this guy i met cd irv da phenom! and krizz on it too and kutty ima upload the 2 songs and the tech skit just so that yaw go BUY the cd which is actualy good!! ive been bumpin it! i'll upload it 2morrow cause its in my car lol not sure if irv got any youtube videos but i know he got a face book and mysapce

yeah like i said
    if ya'll can come up in your citty wit the best beat maker you can find and do what you gotta to get to open for tha show that comes to your city/state over an over if tech wants you he will sign you
    thats how my homie did it for my state
    you know the big labowski
    from tacoma washington an shit that fool was only 17 when he got signed

as for me i'm workin on findin that producer thats gonna make me shine
    i've grown up writting my raps to beats i create in my head an shit
    i wasn't allowed to listen to rap tell i left home at 17 and hit the streets
    and just one year later i heard my first tech song
    and started writting since
    and i did the math
    if tech and eminem
    started listenin to rap at age 8ish and started getting recognized at 18 ish
    09' is my year ta shine lyrically for the north west red'y ta put eastern washington on the map

but best of luck an prayers to all who pursue what the love
    "get money and stay true" rap about what you know an love an people will listen

ive been buggin them then i stopped now im buggin again...so actualy idk how to get signed lol i can tell u now a year later he knows who i am and by face lol so yea i guess keep tryin! tech was speakin on this guy i met's cd irv and krizz on it too and kutty ima upload the 2 songs and the tech skit just so that yaw go BUY the cd which is actualy good!! ive been bumpin it! i'll upload it 2morrow cause its in my car lol

allright

Quote Originally Posted by DA BRAiDER
    yes he got some youtube videos. that boy can SiiiING!!!