Thread: What makes Tech different than other rappers

What makes Tech different than other rappers

So I think most of us would agree that Tech is the best rapper out there. I mean, when it comes to his flow, his , his rhymes and his stage performance, who does a better job than Tech? For example, who thinks of songs like "Trapped in a Physco's Body". In that song, Tech's conscience is talking to him and telling him that he is outa control. Or a song like "This Ring", where he talks about being Tech the family man, and Tech the performer. He compares the two throughout the song. When he raps slow in that song, he is talking about being the family man. When he speeds it up, he is talking about being Tech the performer. So creative and meaningful! He doesn't just rap about shit that doesn't matter like most other rappers. Thats why I listen to Tech. I want everyone to give your thoughts about what makes Tech different in your opinion. Include examples of certain songs in your reply! Much love to everyone out there supporting Tech N9ne!

i concur thats why he is the #1 independent rapper b/c no one can match his creativity or and even his speed
    FTI NIGGA I WANT TECH ON MY RADIO INSTEAD OF THESE FAGGOTS THAT RAP ABOUT NONSENSE AND PUSSY SHIT IF I WANT RAP ILL LISTEN TO THE REAL AND SICK SHIT

!!!

No one can touch is , flow, and the blood, sweat and tears that man puts in to every song makes you realy feel that shit. you can tell the loves what he does. Plus he dont rap about only money and cars like the mainstream bitches.