Thread: COME HOME TECH

COME HOME TECH

I dont know about all of the other Tech Fans out their, But What I do know Is that You need ta Be heading on home here very soon to rep it hard and perform again up at the UPTOWN THEATRE. I had gone to the show last year there and you and paul wall were unforgetable, but except I was really a lil bit disapointed to not get yours and some of the other performers signature on My KC hat.I love your music Man, It hit close home to me and it feels like all yo words flow through my head and make me understand some hard things Ive been through.I know I cant ever say im your biggest fan but i know ill never stop listening to your lyrics, as well as your homies Kriss, Kutt, Snugg, & skatt....and all of them doing it bigg. Oh yeah i forgot to include, the concert of yours i attended was my first concert i had ever gone to, and still have ever gone to. and ill remember it forever, aint nothin like a good contact high, and some random drunk 20 sum year old coming up and grinding on ya..... hell yeah man lol!!!! Oh And this was just posted on the sites blog,lol dude Im trying to get Tech Ta Come home for us Kc Ppl!!!!

So Come back man PLEASE US KC FANS MISS YOU!!!

Sincerely your fan, Josh Lewis

i heard he will probley be commin to bonner springs in june. and i will be there!! as far as kcmo idk but ima try to be there too!!

Well they need Ta Come Back Up to KC,
    Like go all out on a Wicked Concert Including Kriss kalko, Kutt Kalhoun, skatterman& snugg, potluck, kottonmouth kings, all subnoize, and Insane clown posse!!! that would be a really good show~~

I concur! And add to the list, Prozak and grave Plot!

Hell yeah I totally Forgot about them, Damn Prozak can Lay sum wicked Lyrics As Well, Him and Tech should do more together

Bro did you ot go to the show this past november at the uptown???? and he is home, has been since before MLK came out. I ain't tryin to blast you homie, but look around the city, stay up late hit the clubs. You will see him.

actually since before everready.

Tech and The Crew are frequently spotted in the Westport clubs

I'VE SEEN HIM A FEW TIMES IN KC I SEEN HIM AND TRAVIS AT LANDING MALL!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thereal_James
    Quote Originally Posted by maintaining strange
    look around the city, stay up late hit the clubs. You will see him.
    Agree!...

I feel you all, but I mean us kinda young bros out here n Kc who cant get out much and arent able to hit up those spots are pretty much relying on Tech to rep fo the younger Gen. Cuz we's the future and the concerts held at the uptown are the easiest For Me personally to get to see him!!! I know Tech has been around, but I swear man if he could see the kids that actually show up at his concerts and the emotions he brings out into them He could see just how much he means to us, just as long as he keeps speaking lyrics from his soul he'll never stop being my favorite Rapper, and damn Kutt Kalhouns New Cd hella Hot, yall should hit it up and buy it