Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Physco Bitch 2

Physco Bitch 2

I think the original Physco Bitch is one of those songs that just signifies Tech's . So I feel like having Liquid Assassin on it didn't make any sense. I mean, Physco Bitch was Tech's idea, and he has been performing that song for years, so why have some other rapper on it? I think if he was going to have anybody on it, he shoulda put Kaliko on there.
    Also, Get The Fuck Outa here shoulda been with Kaliko and Kutt, not some whack ass dudes like The Popper and Paul Wall.
    Paul Wall -"They mad at me cuz I'm the shit while they're just shit". Are you serious? Thats your rhyme?
    Tech has talent out of this world. Nobody can touch him. Maybe thats why when someone else is featured on his track, its impossible to keep up with Tech's flow. Thoughts anyone?

the popper is dope and so is paul wall and i see tech is getting recognized by other artists if he be doing collaborations with other artists like that ya know i think all the rappers he does songs with are dope i'd only turn down certain people like lil wayne and jay-z them niggas is weak artists

I see what your sayin about messin wit a ic but becuase it is a ic is why he had to do a part 2 and at the same time gettin liquid assasian out there. I think the first was better but number two is sick as well

Its hard to match the qaulity of the orignal "Psycho Bitch"...but I think Tech did a good job putting it together...trying to connect with fans by bringing back a ic...Liquid Assassin killed it in my opinion, quick delivery, nice rhymes, good flow with Tech and the beat.

Now for "Get The Fuck Outta Here" ... that song is in the top 5, maybe the top 3, for the hardest songs on Killer. - - The Popper takes a little while to get used to, but I can tolerate him.
    - Paul Wall is tight as fuck. His flow is so smooth but at the same time it hits you right in the face. "They mad at me cause I'm the shit, while they just shit...and I get up off my ass and get it while they just sit" - that line is dope!

I have to agree with you here..
    The Popper is SICK...mad rhymes...
    T9FLIFE...you might want to check a little bit more of Poppers work before you say some dumb shit like that...that fool has some of the best lines ive ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey Clay
    the popper is dope and so is paul wall and i see tech is getting recognized by other artists if he be doing collaborations with other artists like that ya know i think all the rappers he does songs with are dope i'd only turn down certain people like lil wayne and jay-z them niggas is weak artists

Psyco Bitch is a raw track and is a Tech ic.Psycho Bitch II is a dope track to but doesn't compare to the original.I like Liquid Assasin on the Grave Plott album but his verse on Psycho Bitch II is just ok.He should did it solo though.As far as Get The Fuck Outta Here Popper is dope but wack ass Paul Wall shouldn't of been on it he is terrible.

Physco bitch is the shit but i think physco bitch 2 is a lot harder them niggaz jus kill it, i love the way la and tech jus get on there and go so hard, yall talkin bout the popper and paul wall yea tech is by far the greater mc but getin on songz wit different catz is helpin tech maybe sum of paul walls fans dont kno who tech is but then they hear the track and are like dam im feelin this nigga tech ya dig, the popper im not really a fan of him ive heard alot of his stuff but im jus not feelin it, but kaliko and kutt are on plenty of songz wit tech dont you like hearin sumone different, dont get me wrong kaliko and kutt are the shit, butt branchin out is good 2

everyone that dont know bout the popper....at least do yourself a favor and get the i do remix album....dude is dope....

I don't agree with a word your saying.I think liquid assassin is fucking tight and popper is the shit too. if you would nut up and go to a concert you would understand... that last tech concert i went to was in kc and he played both songs and liquid assassin and popper both killed it up their with tech. i mean don't get me wrong i would put kaliko and kutt before them but you have to give some credit to both of those guys.

I LOVE LIQUID ASSASSIN SO FUCK YOU!