Thread: Whats Tech N9nes Live Shows Like?

Whats Tech N9nes Live Shows Like?

I live in the UK and to my knowledge tech has never performed here or has any plans to come here. So ive only heard about his live shows and how wild they are. I was just wondering tho what tracks he plays. hes got so many tracks i would want to see live and was just wondering what he actually does?

Can anyone help?

Thanks for the video. i have seen most of the tech n9ne show videos on you tube and think there crazy. with this thread i was asking abit more about what kind of songs he plays now. like are his set lists mostly featuring songs on the album hes promoting or does he do a wide variety of stuff from angelic, absolute power, everready and even as far back as the old stuff on vintage tech or calm before the storm?. I dont quite know what to expect if i were to go see him.

the songs i've heard him perform from the shows i went to were STAMINA, LIKE YEAH, EINSTIEN, NIGHT AND DAY, THIS RING, JELLYSICKLE, PSYCHO BITCH, INDUSTRY IS PUNKS, RIOTMAKER, PSYCHO BITCH II, ONE GOOD TIME, NOW ITS ON, THE WAITRESS, NO CAN DO, THE BEAST, MY WORLD, MIDWEST CHOPPERS, CARIBOU LOU, EVERYBODY MOVE, COME GANGSTA, I'MA PLAYA, WELCOME TO THE MIDWEST, BOUT TA BUBBLE, THE MELANCHOLY MAZE FREE, TWISTED, CURSED, CRYBABY, TOO MUCH. I don't remember what other ones he did that i saw, but i know for a fact he did those ones at the shows i went to.

he plays the biggest known songs and the energy is ridiculous like you cant help but yell and dance and jump around hella. Like if you go to a tech show you feel like you know him personally because you can actually see instead of just listen. just know its extremly badass and i will go everytime he's in seattle!

Quote Originally Posted by p.griff83
    he plays the biggest known songs and the energy is ridiculous like you cant help but yell and dance and jump around hella. Like if you go to a tech show you feel like you know him personally because you can actually see instead of just listen. just know its extremly badass and i will go everytime he's in seattle!
    yep,there's so much good fuckin energy it's a natural high for real.even when he plays "this ring" shyt is still poppin.