Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DISSES

DISSES

has anyone eva heard a diss towards tech, jus wanderin kuz i heard one of his songs and he said" he was on the road and he heard one of his guys did a song about him" so i was jus wonderin

On Vintage he says that he heard Lejo had a song about him and he was asking Lejo on the track why he would have a song about him if it was true, never heard anything else about it.

on keep oon keepin on, he said he heard vel bakarii waz dissin him. if you listen to the song "turn" tech indirectly disses himself through the point of view of one of his old homies who he admits to fuckin over in the worst ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBucketS
    Has anyone heard tech diss someone i can't think of anything.....except i ain't no Jim Jones so put your grims on listen to them songs...on Devil Boy. But thats not really a diss?

Quote Originally Posted by LoveBucketS
    Has anyone heard tech diss someone i can't think of anything.....except i ain't no Jim Jones so put your grims on listen to them songs...on Devil Boy. But thats not really a diss?
    i think hes talkin about jim jones from the jonestown massacre in devil boy....jim jones is the person who talks at the beginning and end of "hope for a higher power"....if ANYBODY deserves to get dissed, it's him.

oh, and im sure vell bakardi did some dissin.

Here's a group of faggots who "tried" to diss Tech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PoHX3hmWzA

YADA YADA YADA
    IS NOTHING BUT A DISS HE DISSES DON JUAN LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER. FROM VERSE 1 TO VERSE 3.

"u think your shit dont stink, ill cut your nose off n shove it up yo ass so u can smell that shit"
    haha he rapes

Quote Originally Posted by Mind Minister
    Here's a group of faggots who "tried" to diss Tech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PoHX3hmWzA
    hahaha i just heard that i needed a good laugh hahahaha

Vell Bakardy has a song dissing Tech.... called "Bow Now"

Not to sure If this is Tech's reply but he does mention Vell Bakardy.... Tech goe's hard in this puting these wack fool's that are dissing the KC King in there place.... The song is called "All Out War"

Enjoy!

~ KC 913 ~ 816 KCMO ~

Turn is such a good song, IT'S SO REAL. tech n9ne was at the tupac:resurrection movie premiere when Diamond? (i think) came up on him an pushed him out his seat. I'm still trying to understand the story.....

Quote Originally Posted by Neville
    on keep oon keepin on, he said he heard vel bakarii waz dissin him. if you listen to the song "turn" tech indirectly disses himself through the point of view of one of his old homies who he admits to fuckin over in the worst ways.

He responds to Vel Bakarii on his appearance on "187 on a hook" by brotha lynch and c-bo