Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW WORLD ORPHANS!

NEW WORLD ORPHANS!

WHAT UP YA'LL...I JUST WANTED TO HEAR SOME FEEDBACK FROM THE STRANGE FAMILY ON THE NEW (HED) PE CD "NEW WORLD ORPHANS ...I AM A HUGE FAN...AND SINCE THEY SIGNED WITH SUBURBAN NOIZE, THERE MUSIC HAS GOTTEN BETTER AND BETTER.

I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR OPINIONS....GOOD OR BAD

PEACE

Personally I found it horrible. The only good tracks on it were the ones featuring artists...the one with Dirtball was harcore...the one with Tech was tight....the one with KMK was alright until the chorus...and the one with Potluck was sick as fuck! But this album just sounded like some screamo/hate life/fuck the world/political bullshit hard rock.

I love Hed PE. They kill shows, and they're older albums, even Insomnia were way better. The direction they're going in (political screamo) is not appealing.

i haven't really sat down and listened to it yet, but i wasn't as hyped as i was w/ the other cds. even though they have been political before i just hope the whole cd isn't, which im afraid it is, but i will def give it a listen when i can. but hed does kill live, i love seeing 'em and will do so this month.

Be sure to take the time to listen, because I don't want to completely trash it and put thoughts in your head. With at least 6 songs or so with either Bush's voice or Obama's voice on it...(mostly intro's to songs)...yeah, the whole thing is political...

And I found this pretty retarded....on track 5, "Stay Ready" they say they "I don't give a fuck about politics, terrorists, propagana" yet the whole entire album is POLITICS.

ah no worries.i always go into a cd open minded no matter what i hear about it from others. but there were maybe a handful of songs i actually liked.im not much for political music, but i do enjoy the bands that do it right, like rage and system of a down,that's good stuff there.i liked the sounds just didn't care for the songs,if that makes sense. it seems to me ever since hed got signed to subnoize they've gone way political.i dun mind them doing a few songs,but not a whole cd.

THATS COOL DUDE...IT SEEMS LIKE MOST OF YOU ARE MAINLY STUCK ON THE FACT THAT IT IS VERY POLITICAL...BUT AT THE SAME TIME THAT IS THE POINT..THEY ARE TRYING TO GET THE INFO OUT ABOUT THE BULLSHIT LIES THE GOVERNMENT TELLS US (9-11), THE NEW WORLD ORDER, LIES FROM THE VATICAN-CHURCHES AND SO ON AND SO ON...HENCE THE TITLE "NEW WORLD ORPHANS" SO OF COURSE THEY ARE GOING TO SPEAK ON THAT SUBJECT...SOME ARTISTS TALK ABOUT MONEY, JEWELRY, WOMEN, DRUGS OR WHATEVER, THEY CHOOSE TO TRY TO BE INFORMATIVE AT THE SAME TIME...YOU TUBE SOME OF THOSE SUBJECTS...(NEW WORLD ORDER)...(ZEITGEIST ADDENDUM)...(LOOSE CHANGE) JUST CHECK IT OUT, YOU MAY UNDERSTAND THE CD A LITTLE BETTER... MUCH LOVE, AND THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen D
    Personally I found it horrible. The only good tracks on it were the ones featuring artists...the one with Dirtball was harcore...the one with Tech was tight....the one with KMK was alright until the chorus...and the one with Potluck was sick as fuck! But this album just sounded like some screamo/hate life/fuck the world/political bullshit hard rock.

I love Hed PE. They kill shows, and they're older albums, even Insomnia were way better. The direction they're going in (political screamo) is not appealing.

I thought NWO was overall there worst album without a doubt. I will literally listen to like 5 songs on it, and its not the political stuff that bugs me its just not very good, especially the last third. Now I am one of the biggest Hed fans out there though, and they are bad ass live, so Im not trashing them, just really dissapointed in the new album

Hed PE was sick when they rap/rocked about the industry fucking them over, some girl stuff here and there, and just all out hardcore rock. But now they just bitch about politics, and I'm not "stuck" on the fact they are going political, its just "I" don't want to hear that shit non-stop..I could turn on CNN and shit for that.

They KILL it live, they're old shit is bangin. But this one was some screamo bullshit straight up.

I definitely agree with the fact that they got TOO caught up in the political message on this one, and in my opinion somewhat sacrificed the music for it... also, i LOVED the hard shit, like- waiting to die ...one of my favorite fucking songs because it was hard as hell, and they've moved away from that a bit and i miss it.
    But besides that, i still liked alot of their shit on it and it was pretty damn good, just coulda been better

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen D
    Hed PE was sick when they rap/rocked about the industry fucking them over, some girl stuff here and there, and just all out hardcore rock. But now they just bitch about politics, and I'm not "stuck" on the fact they are going political, its just "I" don't want to hear that shit non-stop..I could turn on CNN and shit for that.

They KILL it live, they're old shit is bangin. But this one was some screamo bullshit straight up.

Agreed! Waiting To Die is the shit...i also love Pac Bell, The Box, Represent, Let's Ride, Suck It Up, Raise Hell, Sophia, Daze Or War, and Killing Time. - - - Just a quick list of badass HED songs for anyone that hasn't really listened to them.