Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RAIN DOLLAZ ON THE WAY TO "RED ROSE" VIDEO SHOOT

RAIN DOLLAZ ON THE WAY TO "RED ROSE" VIDEO SHOOT

wit my friend Odonnus just clownin and being stupid! but this is just how we maintain on a daily! check it out comment. ask questions!

go spread my name like a sickness //
    i got no time for the games..let alone these bitches //
    when i say bitch i aint talkin bout females //
    im talkin bout niggaz tryna test me..thats all for the details //

sorry felt like writin a lil something lol

Rainmageddon tv!!!

Rain Dollaz

oh yeah give it like 15 mins cause i just upload the video.

hot vid.
    you should use the last part as a hook to a song for us and post it "recalculating..."

Quote Originally Posted by Casey ~
    hot vid.
    you should use the last part as a hook to a song for us and post it "recalculating..."
    lol yea Odonnus navi was makin me laugh i swear lol and how my life is and been due to how i be feelin bout stuff and take the feelins harder than ppl think i should...i needed that laugh. recalculatin lol would be like a song about how if ppl think im nothing they need to rethink about it..need to step back and see what the fuck they really lookin at!!! thanks for ur comment!

This is so Kansas City good video fellas should had me there kickin with yall

Quote Originally Posted by Lando
    lol next time ima make a bullentin sayin where ima be at and im just gonna get everyone that wanna be on cam on cam!! but that wouldve been soooo funny to have more ppl there includin u!! espicialy if we was filmin up to the door and when dude was like "are yaw here for the video...no cams gotta get in line and file out this release form" we all would turn around like FUUUUUCK lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    lol next time ima make a bullentin sayin where ima be at and im just gonna get everyone that wanna be on cam on cam!! but that wouldve been soooo funny to have more ppl there includin u!! espicialy if we was filmin up to the door and when dude was like "are yaw here for the video...no cams gotta get in line and file out this release form" we all would turn around like FUUUUUCK lol
    yup be we are in tha actual video so that even better

yea well i wanna see how they edit it cause i was on the end when we was doing the chours all fast..then i was in the middle when we was startin out lol so idk. then the middle again at the end. i just know i had the words down and the guy said "whoever says the words the best when the cam passin will be in the video the most" so.....lol u know ima be in there wit my white shirt chillin!!!

I was right next to you Rain!! How ironic. Cut-up shirt. You let me lean on your shoulder. Thx, mauh!

yea well i wanna see how they edit it cause i was on the end when we was doing the chours all fast..then i was in the middle when we was startin out lol so idk. then the middle again at the end. i just know i had the words down and the guy said "whoever says the words the best when the cam passin will be in the video the most" so.....lol u know ima be in there wit my white shirt chillin!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo
    I was right next to you Rain!! How ironic. Cut-up shirt. You let me lean on your shoulder. Thx, mauh!

haha!!! much love!! i know if u hear that its something tech doing and needs EXTRAS i will be there if i gotta pull a rabbit out a hat!! it will be like magic! when i left i told them to call me! and like i said when i was leavin this dude was like man i heard ur music ur very good man! it was a guy outside i was like thanks cause seriously that ment alot idc if its a guy passin by or tech its like equal like damn thank u!!! yeah i was on the low low ma like not tryna be all out there lol i usualy will shine my shoes and just walk around glowin blue like idc what nobody got to say!!! no disrespect but like yo im here and im here to support!! so hopefully i see u in june when tech is on myside of KC!!! at the sandstone in bonner springs!!!! be there and oh i will shine my shoes then!!! lol look for the glownin blue!!! or green!!! matter of fact...just look for red!!!! ima switch it up this year!!!