Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: NEW tech video.

  1. #1
    Junior Member ThomasRyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15

    NEW tech video.

    Did anyone happen to go to the video shoot today. They filmed it in KC. i got an email but i didn't get to go.....




    Rain Dollaz. i know you probably went lol.

  2. #2
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305
    Rain dollaz! i was there!!! i just didnt click my shoes on tho lol i shouldve clicked m heels 2 times and made shit glow ya dig!!!! ima post up a video of us me and my friend just clowning b4 and after after and i'll tell u more in a lil bit!! STAY TUNED! ur now watchin RAINMAGEDDON!!!!


    Rain Dollaz

  3. #3
    Junior Member ThomasRyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15
    SHIIIITTTT. thats hella tight. i hope you got some pics to share also manye.

  4. #4
    Senior Member L.D.S.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    685
    Was D-Locc there?

  5. #5
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305
    Quote Originally Posted by L.D.S.
    Was D-Locc there?
    no pics cause even if i had em i wouldnt leak em im now seeing aloooot more of why something like this u dont wanna leak!!! so no pics cause we couldnt bring in a cam..cell phones yeah BUT no one took pics from what i saw so i didnt either tech was in all black from what i remember (cause im still like wow right now lol like dang this is like my distant fam ina way cause if u know ive been buggin them since last august here and there lol) so what yaw wanna know? lol and i will try to not say soooooooooooooooooooooooo much that it ruiens it all. unlike last time. lol i found out who d-locc was 2night and yes from what the dude said that was sittin by me who is also on some cd he gave me d-locc was there! some dudes i know of from Threat Set was there too i bought Irv the phenomem's cd from him cause i know they other member Louie 5

  6. #6
    I WAS THERE! This video is going to be amazing. and the song....Tech did it again!

  7. #7
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsab08
    I WAS THERE! This video is going to be amazing. and the song....Tech did it again!
    u was lookin gooooood!!!!! i cant lie i was almost too shy to say whats up to u lol i aint even gonna front lol i keeps it real! the black dress u had on! i was like "hey i knew ud show up lol" senerio was clownin wit yaw! i was rollin dude was right behind me drunk than a mug had me like woooow! hey after the show this dude told me he really likes my music! i was shocked cause i was like wait u know me? and he just told me my is really cou and my music is really good! so i was like dang cause not only did tech see me but others too so i felt kinda like i was part of the rappers who was chillin wit us lol i know im lookin at it too hard but hey..go from a nobody to gettin noticed by some ppl!!! tell me what ud say or feel! lol anyway yeah it was sick and i was like yesssss! i thought they was cuttin me from the video till we did the last part tho!

  8. #8
    haha well congrats! and i was actually the one on the red dress my friend was in the black. what were you weaaring?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsab08
    I WAS THERE! This video is going to be amazing. and the song....Tech did it again!
    u was lookin gooooood!!!!! i cant lie i was almost too shy to say whats up to u lol i aint even gonna front lol i keeps it real! the black dress u had on! i was like "hey i knew ud show up lol" senerio was clownin wit yaw! i was rollin dude was right behind me drunk than a mug had me like woooow! hey after the show this dude told me he really likes my music! i was shocked cause i was like wait u know me? and he just told me my is really cou and my music is really good! so i was like dang cause not only did tech see me but others too so i felt kinda like i was part of the rappers who was chillin wit us lol i know im lookin at it too hard but hey..go from a nobody to gettin noticed by some ppl!!! tell me what ud say or feel! lol anyway yeah it was sick and i was like yesssss! i thought they was cuttin me from the video till we did the last part tho!

  9. #9
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsab08
    haha well congrats! and i was actually the one on the red dress my friend was in the black. what were you weaaring?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsab08
    I WAS THERE! This video is going to be amazing. and the song....Tech did it again!
    u was lookin gooooood!!!!! i cant lie i was almost too shy to say whats up to u lol i aint even gonna front lol i keeps it real! the black dress u had on! i was like "hey i knew ud show up lol" senerio was clownin wit yaw! i was rollin dude was right behind me drunk than a mug had me like woooow! hey after the show this dude told me he really likes my music! i was shocked cause i was like wait u know me? and he just told me my is really cou and my music is really good! so i was like dang cause not only did tech see me but others too so i felt kinda like i was part of the rappers who was chillin wit us lol i know im lookin at it too hard but hey..go from a nobody to gettin noticed by some ppl!!! tell me what ud say or feel! lol anyway yeah it was sick and i was like yesssss! i thought they was cuttin me from the video till we did the last part tho!

    i had on just a white tee and some black pants wit white shoes that glow green but i didnt turn them on to make em glow lol didnt wanna over due it! i was like ima just blend in not stand out this time lol

Similar Threads

  1. Yo Tech, That KC TEA video is bad ass bro
    By JeffDonahue in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 06:24 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 09:32 AM
  3. Tech in New ICP Video
    By GageHoover in forum Videos
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 06:33 AM
  4. Old Tech Video
    By Rusty in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 12:34 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 11:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •