Thread: NEW tech video.

NEW tech video.

Did anyone happen to go to the video shoot today. They filmed it in KC. i got an email but i didn't get to go.....

Rain Dollaz. i know you probably went lol.

Rain dollaz! i was there!!! i just didnt click my shoes on tho lol i shouldve clicked m heels 2 times and made shit glow ya dig!!!! ima post up a video of us me and my friend just clowning b4 and after after and i'll tell u more in a lil bit!! STAY TUNED! ur now watchin RAINMAGEDDON!!!!

Rain Dollaz

SHIIIITTTT. thats hella tight. i hope you got some pics to share also manye.

Was D-Locc there?

Quote Originally Posted by L.D.S.
    Was D-Locc there?
    no pics cause even if i had em i wouldnt leak em im now seeing aloooot more of why something like this u dont wanna leak!!! so no pics cause we couldnt bring in a cam..cell phones yeah BUT no one took pics from what i saw so i didnt either tech was in all black from what i remember (cause im still like wow right now lol like dang this is like my distant fam ina way cause if u know ive been buggin them since last august here and there lol) so what yaw wanna know? lol and i will try to not say soooooooooooooooooooooooo much that it ruiens it all. unlike last time. lol i found out who d-locc was 2night and yes from what the dude said that was sittin by me who is also on some cd he gave me d-locc was there! some dudes i know of from Threat Set was there too i bought Irv the phenomem's cd from him cause i know they other member Louie 5

I WAS THERE! This video is going to be amazing. and the song....Tech did it again!

Quote Originally Posted by Megsab08
    I WAS THERE! This video is going to be amazing. and the song....Tech did it again!
    u was lookin gooooood!!!!! i cant lie i was almost too shy to say whats up to u lol i aint even gonna front lol i keeps it real! the black dress u had on! i was like "hey i knew ud show up lol" senerio was clownin wit yaw! i was rollin dude was right behind me drunk than a mug had me like woooow! hey after the show this dude told me he really likes my music! i was shocked cause i was like wait u know me? and he just told me my is really cou and my music is really good! so i was like dang cause not only did tech see me but others too so i felt kinda like i was part of the rappers who was chillin wit us lol i know im lookin at it too hard but hey..go from a nobody to gettin noticed by some ppl!!! tell me what ud say or feel! lol anyway yeah it was sick and i was like yesssss! i thought they was cuttin me from the video till we did the last part tho!

haha well congrats! and i was actually the one on the red dress my friend was in the black. what were you weaaring?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    u was lookin gooooood!!!!! i cant lie i was almost too shy to say whats up to u lol i aint even gonna front lol i keeps it real! the black dress u had on! i was like "hey i knew ud show up lol" senerio was clownin wit yaw! i was rollin dude was right behind me drunk than a mug had me like woooow! hey after the show this dude told me he really likes my music! i was shocked cause i was like wait u know me? and he just told me my is really cou and my music is really good! so i was like dang cause not only did tech see me but others too so i felt kinda like i was part of the rappers who was chillin wit us lol i know im lookin at it too hard but hey..go from a nobody to gettin noticed by some ppl!!! tell me what ud say or feel! lol anyway yeah it was sick and i was like yesssss! i thought they was cuttin me from the video till we did the last part tho!

haha well congrats! and i was actually the one on the red dress my friend was in the black. what were you weaaring?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz

i had on just a white tee and some black pants wit white shoes that glow green but i didnt turn them on to make em glow lol didnt wanna over due it! i was like ima just blend in not stand out this time lol