Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW TECH SINGLE --- RED NOSE

NEW TECH SINGLE --- RED NOSE

filming the video tomorrow havent heard the song though if anyone else has any other info hit me up!!!!!

i got info!!! i was there and in it!! lol tech even said my name witout me sayin it! he was like RAIN!!! DOLLAZ!! I was like yeah!! then i said TECH im tryna get mo dollaz!!!! he said "yeah i feel u!" i can only predict something very great in my future!!!

ha and i was in the video also! look for the tall blonde in red! but the song was amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Megsab08
    ha and i was in the video also! look for the tall blonde in red! but the song was amazing
    wait u was in red? oh snap lol i got u confused i think lol yeah i saw u too then!!! i was like daaaaaaaaaamn when u walked by lol big scoob was clownin wit u!! and senerio was clownin wit someone else lol my bad lol

haha its all good! i was just happy to be there!

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    wait u was in red? oh snap lol i got u confused i think lol yeah i saw u too then!!! i was like daaaaaaaaaamn when u walked by lol big scoob was clownin wit u!! and senerio was clownin wit someone else lol my bad lol

haha its all good! i was just happy to be there!

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    yeah i was too lol my friend that knew i was going was jokin wit me he was like now dont be a male groupie i was like naw man when i see them its like i seeing fam i dont come at them like that i just say yo i wanna be on a song and hit me up fam and they say they will and that they really busy! so im like i know its gonna happen because if u in a niggaz face enough he gonna be like dang u must be tryna make some moves! and eventually he gonna help u make them moves! it's tech city im just tryna live in it!! lol hahaa

yup i was there too that shit was fun as hell chillin with tech but the light was hot as hell.. good times kickin' it with the strange crew and you will see all of us Kansas City people in that video. Much love Tech N9ne!

I was there, too. The black girl in the red cut-up Tech t-shirt ( which Tech complimented me on when I meet him outside) That's what's up! Check out my pics. Makzilla signed and gave me that fly ass K.C. hat right off his head!! To be posted later....

Quote Originally Posted by Lando
    yup i was there too that shit was fun as hell chillin with tech but the light was hot as hell.. good times kickin' it with the strange crew and you will see all of us Kansas City people in that video. Much love Tech N9ne!

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo
    I was there, too. The black girl in the red cut-up Tech t-shirt ( which Tech complimented me on when I meet him outside) That's what's up! Check out my pics. Makzilla signed and gave me that fly ass K.C. hat right off his head!! To be posted later....

Quote Originally Posted by Lando

maaaaaaaan u was askin would he do that and i told u i doubt it! lol im glad u didnt listen to me! see what faith in yourself does! it was a good time and im glad i skipped work!! it was worth it!

"DONT MAKE ME ACT A CLOWN AND GO AND PUT ON MY RED NOSE!!!!"

...........(4got the first line..it's like..."they say.." or something song is stuck in my head lol)
    and i feel like dont nobody wanna play wit me
    and its real they treat me like i gotta stain on my clothes
    the industry are my foes..they treat me like i gotta red nose..red nose..red nose
    they put me down and treat me like i gotta red nose..red nose..red nose..
    dont make me clown and have to go put on my red noooooooseeee....