Thread: Tech N9ne should take some time off from It ALL!

Tech N9ne should take some time off from It ALL!

i think tech should take off to spend some time wit his kidz! listen to the rain, one good time, and happy ending! he misses his fam! and he's been caterin to us the fans since he been in the game! i think he shouldnt go thru tha suffering for this long and not to mention his kids suffering too! tech 2010 be home wit ur fam!!!
    and since we love tech and music is his moneymakin the fans should throw tech some cash like a buck for his kidz since we keepin him away! or jus so we can give his kidz something for sharin they father! think about it how many times have you turned to tech wen u pissed,depressed,fuckd up, or jus to hear whats raw n real? whos wit me on doin tech something since he does it all for us???

not even, dawg.
    take off a tour, take off from a CD, but Tech is always gonna be for the fans.
    And to say we should throw him some cash? Thats rediculous. Tech is a rapper, he makes millions from tours and CDs, even though he's underground.
    the whole country is in a depression, cuhz. I don't know how much your stackin, but if you wanna mail tech some money, your choice, but if he takes a year off, he's takin it off in the worst times he could.
    It'd be nice to say I got the bills in my pocket to give to a millionaire rapper, but I can't, and 99% of the country can't.

okay i feel you on all of that but even if that did happen he'd miss the studio the road the fans and he'd still be writin but all in all he needs to some time off for his fam! and money aint always there but i waz talkin like a dollar and if we chipped in damn and you thinkin too big! im sayin jus to show our appreciation! show some love to his fam at least for us keepin him away! but i feel you on the money and a year is reallly long so i do say revise to tour or record

Quote Originally Posted by xXGhost CXx
    not even, dawg.
    take off a tour, take off from a CD, but Tech is always gonna be for the fans.

And to say we should throw him some cash? Thats rediculous. Tech is a rapper, he makes millions from tours and CDs, even though he's underground.

the whole country is in a depression, cuhz. I don't know how much your stackin, but if you wanna mail tech some money, your choice, but if he takes a year off, he's takin it off in the worst times he could.

It'd be nice to say I got the bills in my pocket to give to a millionaire rapper, but I can't, and 99% of the country can't.

I think if he stopped touring it would just throw him off his quest.

I think tech knows what's best for tech. He is one hella smart dude and has the ability to make those ridiculous hard decisions for himself

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler
    I think tech knows what's best for tech. He is one hella smart dude and has the ability to make those ridiculous hard decisions for himself
    That's amazing. There's someone on here that actually sees life from that angle. Props.

i don't think we're technically in a depression

i think it would be good for him to spend some extra time with his kids. They hardly see there dad and im sure it would mean a lot but knowing that he is a work aholic doubt it will happen