Thread: Technicians!!!! Video Shoot.

Technicians!!!! Video Shoot.

A message to all members of Tech N9ne

Tech is shooting part of the video for Red Nose off of the new Sickology 101 album tomorrow, Mar 4th, 2009 at 6 PM! He needs 100 extras to help make this video the sickest Tech video ever. The first 100 people will get to be in the video. We're sorry, space is limited, so make sure to get there on time!

If you want to help out be at the following address tomorrow, Mar 4th, 2009 at 6 PM SHARP! Tech will see you there!

De la Salle
    3740 Forest Ave
    Kansas City, MO 64109

just saw it and im pissed i dont think i'll be able to go cause i gotta work...and i work at night.. i might call in. i think i will skip this. then i gotta find that location..ima ask my friend to come wit me again lol like the photo shoot lol

and if i dont go dont 4get to say Rain Dollaz sent u!

im going man i was gonna go to the album shoot but got sick so im def making it up by going to this video shoot T94L!!!

i will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Megsab08
    i will be there.
    hopefully i'll see u there!

Yo! I'm going to try and make it.... Last time durning the photo shoot I couldnt make it due to transportaion.... We shall see though. Shit's going to be dope!

Oh nooo!!! I sooo totally wanted to go to this video shoot, but I had to work! BOOO why must I live 7 hours away?? I would of had to leave 4 hours ago to make it there on time...Have fun and holla back with what went down, let all of us know what we missed!

Quote Originally Posted by Drea
    Oh nooo!!! I sooo totally wanted to go to this video shoot, but I had to work! BOOO why must I live 7 hours away?? I would of had to leave 4 hours ago to make it there on time...Have fun and holla back with what went down, let all of us know what we missed!
    yeah i gotta work too but me and my friend fina take points at our job if we can and go and im bringin my cam so idk if they gonna let me film anything but if i go i'll make a mini lil movie thing like b4 i go in and after (just in case he dont want nothing gettin leaked out which i'll respect)