Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Constructive criticism

Constructive criticism

Hey I just got done reading some of the replies to a discussion about the songs on Killer that people don't like and I just want to say that I don't understand why all you Tech fans are getting so sad. The validity of your opinion decreases considerably when you refuse to question or criticize your idols. I have never met Tech N9ne, but, through his music, I have come to know a man who isn't afraid to be different. he doesn't try to change his shape just to fit the mold. It is my opinion that a true Tech fan doesn't try to fit in or base their opinions on any preconceived notions. Honestly, all you people saying to "get the fuck off this site if you don't like his shit" sound a litlle desperate for approval to me. Come on guys, its not like he's gonna read your post and be happy you're trying to 86 people for having a different opinion than what's accepted or expected. Fans of underground music should understand that from the jump; that's my opinion anyway. Get your minds right and how about a little respect and tolerance for our fellow fans of the man himself... TECH N9NE!! p.s. Feel free to disagree, but know that I won't argue with you on this point. I am all about understanding without having to agree. Peace. ~Lia

Co muthafuckin sign!!!!! I couldnt of put it any better and thats sayin a lot comin from me "jus playin'
    But sadly enough you are preachin to the choir on this one.Some ppl on this site get mad for posting other artists material.
    At the same time they forget about tech's humble beginnings and how many times some of us go to other sites and scream
    "check out this dude tech n9ne". I guess my point is that a lot of fans have closed minds and become bias when shown a different
    opinion or product.Acting in such a way would be going against tech's goal as an artist.(in my opinion)I mean look at how the rap game has been bias to tech n9ne.Why should we as fans act the same way towards different ideas and opinions???Thats what I call "hiphopcrisy" at its finest.But any how I agree 100% with u on this 1.Good post!!! This reminds me of my discussion check it out

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum...-fan-or-a-stan

I notice on alotta music sites for artists who are more than 10 years old,ppl go on there and talk shit about how crappy their last album was.but to me it seems like those fuckers dont know shit about their old shit and try to make it like that artist isnt progressing thier or life for that matter.they only talk shit cuz they dont understand the facts of life whic is,people change!! its not like they're turning their bakcs on u,they r just keepit it real and goin with the flow.so if people hate,fuck em.i dont hate any tech song,i just dont always feel a certain song or two but i still listen to it.thats the difference.but i do agree with both of yall

I agree to an extent. I think if someone comes to this site just to talk shit, we should "86" them. This site is for support, not hate.

I agree that people shouldn't come on this site just to hate, but there is a difference between hatin on Tech and giving your honest opinion without being hateful. Thanks for the support on this subject everyone. Keep on keepin on. ~Lia

I agree Babe, i agree ... I wrote this on that thread,
    "the little time I've been on this site, the people have skills, remix them and make it better !!! More Bass, background, tweak it up, etc. We are here because we are fans, are we gonna let second rate production skills make the artist who united us fall off as a has been ? What... we gonna let him O'D before he's appreciated with Look-Alike concerts and his songs Immortalized ??? When last did you do something good just because you Can ??? Huh ??? Tech-N9c9ans ... what is your skillz ... aroo aroo aroo !!!"

HOW CAN ANYONE CONSTRUCTIVELY CRITICIZE A GENIUS? BE FORREAL

First off, if you idolize ONE MAN for his musical abilities, you're already weak minded.

Where yo fans at???

Quote Originally Posted by L.D.S.
    First off, if you idolize ONE MAN for his musical abilities, you're already weak minded.

but when people hate, it just shows they are thinking about Tech, so they are really fans that are mad they cant rap like him. people dont understand the amount of work and time that goes into building your career. you dont just wake up one day and see yourself on TV or the Billboard charts. it takes years of work, consistency, truth, loyalty, money and SACRIFICE. you might lose your family, wife, kids....you might lose yourself. this all comes at a price, just gotta decide how much its worth to you. so if you wanna hate on tech or anyone else, thats cool, but think about how much farther you would be if you had focused that energy into your own career.

ck
    Quote Originally Posted by k-skale
    I agree to an extent. I think if someone comes to this site just to talk shit, we should "86" them. This site is for support, not hate.