Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TECH N9NE + MURS

TECH N9NE + MURS

Oh man, when I heard about this I flipped my lid. It also raised a few questions.

1) I know MURS does the Paid Dues Festival, does anyone know how him and TECH N9NE hooked up? Was it simply getting the illest performers for Paid Dues or more than that?

2) I know TECH N9NE & MURS are doing some shows together. Does anyone know if it's just a few shows or an entire tour? I read that MURS will be doing shows/joining T9 on the Sickology 101 tour.

3) I read in an interview that MURS said he was a big TECH N9NE fan and was excited to have him in the line up for PAID DUES. However, does anyone know if MURS might be on Sickology 101? I ask because first TECH is joins MURS' festival and then -bam!- next thing you know, MURS is doing some show/a tour with TECH.

Could anyone help me out with this? I'm a huge TECH N9NE fan and a big MURS fan and am really excited about the Paid Dues Festival and a possible T9/MURS collab. Thanks, folks.

Well i got the ticket to go to the Sickology 101 tour and it does say special guest MURS.

where do you guys come up with these ideas...I mean sure it would be cool for them 2 link up on a track. But everybody on this site is like HEY DID SO AND SO HOOK UP WITH TECH? I THINK IT WOULD BE COOL IF THEY DID! SO DID THEY? come on now.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Smitty
    where do you guys come up with these ideas...I mean sure it would be cool for them 2 link up on a track. But everybody on this site is like HEY DID SO AND SO HOOK UP WITH TECH? I THINK IT WOULD BE COOL IF THEY DID! SO DID THEY? come on now.
    Damn, don't be so cold. This guy has a logical question.

I'd think MURS would be on the Sickology album. I can't be 100% positive on it, but if they are doin' these shows together then I think there's a good chance we'll see them on a track together.
    I think that shit would be crazy.

That would be one of my fave collabos of all time

its the whole tour..
    not kidding.

MURS RULES THE WORLD!

never heard of Murs, is he worth checking out?

to me murs is so fuckin watered down compared to a nigga like tech n9ne, but i guess it'd be cool to see him do a few songs before the show, better than watching the kotton mouth queers, my gramma cud easily write better lyrics. correct me if im wrong, i never gave k.m.k a chance after hearing about 2 songs

Quote Originally Posted by k-skale
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Smitty
    Damn, don't be so cold. This guy has a logical question.

I'd think MURS would be on the Sickology album. I can't be 100% positive on it, but if they are doin' these shows together then I think there's a good chance we'll see them on a track together.
    I think that shit would be crazy.
    Damn, J. SMITTY.

Thanks, K-SKALE.

Yo, I get where your coming from Smitty, but gimme a break here. it does get ridiculous when people keep saying TECH with this guy and that guy, etc. but, like I said, first TECH is doing PAID DUES, which is MURS' thing, then -bam!- MURS is on TECH tour. Seems like there could be a collab, the evidance is good at least, yaddamean?