Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Who else got fucked by Strange on the Fri. 13th Sale?

  1. #1

    Who else got fucked by Strange on the Fri. 13th Sale?

    I'm fuckin pissed. When I pre-ordered Killer (twice) the transaction went through and money was taken out of my account. July 1st...2nd....3rd....4th....5th....6th...7th...8th... came and went, no cd. I wrote an email to strange and "you didn't complete your transaction" was all I got in response, checked my account and yes, the money was put back into my account a week after I ordered.
    Now AGAIN on the friday the 13th sale this bullshit happened again! Money was taken out, transaction complete. Here two weeks later no merch, check my account and the money was put back in. WTF? This shit happened to my roomie too. Did anyone else go thru this bullshit?

  2. #2
    Senior Member SyNiKaL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    515
    I had the same shit happen to me a few months ago, last time they had their sale. I had to argue with them for a while, but it finally got worked out, and I got my shit. Best thing to do is continue to explain your problem to support, and hope it works. And btw it did take me like two weeks to finally get it fixed, but I got it to work. Just send another email, and try that, and they usually aren't on, on the weekends.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by SyNiKaL
    I had the same shit happen to me a few months ago, last time they had their sale. I had to argue with them for a while, but it finally got worked out, and I got my shit. Best thing to do is continue to explain your problem to support, and hope it works. And btw it did take me like two weeks to finally get it fixed, but I got it to work. Just send another email, and try that, and they usually aren't on, on the weekends.
    will do. thanks bro, at least we know we aren't alone =)

  4. #4
    Guest
    yeah i had similar shit happen to me... it charged my bank account but the strange website said there was an error and my transaction couldn't be completed... but the charge stayed on my account so i let em know via email and i'm waiting for something to be done about it

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler
    yeah i had similar shit happen to me... it charged my bank account but the strange website said there was an error and my transaction couldn't be completed... but the charge stayed on my account so i let em know via email and i'm waiting for something to be done about it
    ain't that some bowl-shit. exactly haha

  6. #6
    Senior Member L.D.S.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    685
    Call Strange directly. 816-229-4700

  7. #7
    Senior Member Cody Sipe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    491
    you gotta try n hit that shit up a 12 at night when the sale first starts or early in the morning when everyone and there mom arent buyin all the shit.. thats what i did and my shit went through. by the way the jersey;s are well worth the money well made and thick not like those cheap ass jersey's you would get anywhere else.. and the logos are actually sewn on so it doesnt wash off in the washer n dryer..

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by L.D.S.
    Call Strange directly. 816-229-4700
    nice. i never wanted to call that because i've only seen it as a booking number. thank you.

  9. #9
    Senior Member L.D.S.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    685
    Quote Originally Posted by Serjical_Strike4
    Quote Originally Posted by L.D.S.
    Call Strange directly. 816-229-4700

    nice. i never wanted to call that because i've only seen it as a booking number. thank you.
    It's the front office, bro. Most of the time you'll get Travis' secretary when you call, but it's also set up as an automated service, too.

  10. #10
    Guest
    yeah i'm not worried about em fuckin me over, i'm just waitin on the email response for now and if that doesn't happen i'll give them a yell

Similar Threads

  1. Strange Rover for sale on the BAY
    By scooba steve in forum Rumors
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 03:21 PM
  2. Strange Music Independents Days Sale - 50% Off Sale
    By Strange Music HQ in forum News
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 11:38 PM
  3. Strange half off sale
    By GreatScott in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 10:37 PM
  4. anybody else get on that 50% off sale strange had??
    By Jared M in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 02:15 AM
  5. Strange music 50% off sale
    By mizzbossn9ne in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 02:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •