Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who else got fucked by Strange on the Fri. 13th Sale?

Who else got fucked by Strange on the Fri. 13th Sale?

I'm fuckin pissed. When I pre-ordered Killer (twice) the transaction went through and money was taken out of my account. July 1st...2nd....3rd....4th....5th....6th...7th...8th... came and went, no cd. I wrote an email to strange and "you didn't complete your transaction" was all I got in response, checked my account and yes, the money was put back into my account a week after I ordered.
    Now AGAIN on the friday the 13th sale this bullshit happened again! Money was taken out, transaction complete. Here two weeks later no merch, check my account and the money was put back in. WTF? This shit happened to my roomie too. Did anyone else go thru this bullshit?

I had the same shit happen to me a few months ago, last time they had their sale. I had to argue with them for a while, but it finally got worked out, and I got my shit. Best thing to do is continue to explain your problem to support, and hope it works. And btw it did take me like two weeks to finally get it fixed, but I got it to work. Just send another email, and try that, and they usually aren't on, on the weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by SyNiKaL
    I had the same shit happen to me a few months ago, last time they had their sale. I had to argue with them for a while, but it finally got worked out, and I got my shit. Best thing to do is continue to explain your problem to support, and hope it works. And btw it did take me like two weeks to finally get it fixed, but I got it to work. Just send another email, and try that, and they usually aren't on, on the weekends.
    will do. thanks bro, at least we know we aren't alone =)

yeah i had similar shit happen to me... it charged my bank account but the strange website said there was an error and my transaction couldn't be completed... but the charge stayed on my account so i let em know via email and i'm waiting for something to be done about it

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler
    yeah i had similar shit happen to me... it charged my bank account but the strange website said there was an error and my transaction couldn't be completed... but the charge stayed on my account so i let em know via email and i'm waiting for something to be done about it
    ain't that some bowl-shit. exactly haha

Call Strange directly. 816-229-4700

you gotta try n hit that shit up a 12 at night when the sale first starts or early in the morning when everyone and there mom arent buyin all the shit.. thats what i did and my shit went through. by the way the jersey;s are well worth the money well made and thick not like those cheap ass jersey's you would get anywhere else.. and the logos are actually sewn on so it doesnt wash off in the washer n dryer..

Quote Originally Posted by L.D.S.
    nice. i never wanted to call that because i've only seen it as a booking number. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Serjical_Strike4
    Quote Originally Posted by L.D.S.

nice. i never wanted to call that because i've only seen it as a booking number. thank you.
    It's the front office, bro. Most of the time you'll get Travis' secretary when you call, but it's also set up as an automated service, too.

yeah i'm not worried about em fuckin me over, i'm just waitin on the email response for now and if that doesn't happen i'll give them a yell