Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: something bout sickology

something bout sickology

k will the cover gave me an idea. dud to the two diffrent s off face paint and no face paint i can defintly see this as being another double album . one side the collabs with artists that are and kinda mainstream kinda under ground like e40 BONE and twista and all that. and the the other side would b just underground like strange icp twiztid kmk potluck shit like that wat do yall think

thats a good theory right there it makes sense
    i wouldnt be suprised if that was the case
    it seems of more of a possibility because he compared killer and sickology
    on that interview he just did on the home page

yeah i could see him having different sections on the disc, but i don't see him droppin another double album then kod right after droppin killer as a double

he probebly already has his next three albums pretty much put together so i could see another double disc if not it most like has over 21 tracks on it.. either way i dont really care... just waitn for it to drop...

I think Rob said on siccness that the cd is 22 tracks. There's no double album.

yeah, thats what i was talkin about... i just didn't wanna throw out a number because i didn't have a chance to look it up and didn't want to be talkin out my ass

Quote Originally Posted by L.D.S.

Give a source cuz right now i'm believin the 22.

Neither of us can provide a solid resource. The little braider lady is on Tech's top friends, so maybe she's the one to know the solid info. And me, well my source said he listened to over 20 beats back in January when he interviewed the guys.

Yeah i totally see what your saying. I would be totally surprised if it wasn't a double album.

haha exactly why i wasn't quotin numbers cause i didn't wanna sound like a dumbass when i was wrong...
    and a big haha at you whitetECHN9NE learn to read jk, but sorta serious there

Quote Originally Posted by DA BRAiDER
    i believe its 18
    Quote Originally Posted by L.D.S.