Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NEW SONG "TAKE IT OFF" from tech n9ne

NEW SONG "TAKE IT OFF" from tech n9ne

u know u like this! i put it on here rather than ppl gotta go to another site and get the song.

GO PREODER SICKOLOGY 101 THE LINK TO PREORDERIN IS ABOVE!!!!! SUPPORT UR ARTIST!

i just put the song on here as kinda like a sample of what u will be gettin when the cd comes out!! so im my way i felt like i was also supportin..but some ppl feel different which i respect too.

i was gonna remix this but im not i dont think..i might try and add it later. b4 the cd comes out.

yo mayne, thats like takin dollaz outta tech's pocket. what happened with you being on the cover ne way?

Quote Originally Posted by Serjical_Strike4
    yo mayne, thats like takin dollaz outta tech's pocket. what happened with you being on the cover ne way?
    actualy no its not ppl keep postin the song..all i did was post it on his site ur gonna buy the cd just like i am ima buy probley 2 to be 4real! its just a bonus..its not like u sat there sayin oooooh man i want that song ONLY so ima preorder the cd ONLY to be the first to have the song lol..like i said look on the form ppl already got links to how to download the song..how u think i got it.. i tried to preorder and it wouldnt let me for some reason. so ima wait till it hits stores! oh and about the cover..we are not the cover we are in a photo some where in the booklet..also..u will not see no one's face that was there u will only see our backs in a line..so i know no one will believe i was there..but the ppl that went to it!!! there is a few ppl who was there that said they remember me and i remembe them too. its all good tho. and naw i never take money out tech pocket i only add to it!!!! by buyin!! and promotin! go get SICKOLOGY 101 in april!!! when i said "here's the song so u dont have to go on another site to get it" i didnt mean dont preorder i ment the links ppl postin..are direct links to download the song..so here is the song in a post instead of going to they links and then going to another site then waitin to download it... they did it b4 me only im sayin go buy the cd also!!! they just sayin "HEY HERE'S A FREE SONG GUYS IM SOOOO HAPPY IM THE FIRST TO POST IT.." lol

STRANGE MUSIC!!

oh yeah Rain Dollaz...sorry hada say it!

the new song is fuckin sick, once again the best rapper alive is about to bitch slap the industry with another ic album, so to all those wack MC's bow down to the king TECH N9NE!!!!!!!

im in love! amazing! like always.....

Yeah, well I think if you KNOW you're gunna buy it and you still want the track early you find it elsewhere.. But now the super lazy people who may actually be interested enough to preorder to hear a sick track will not have to increase revenue by having access to it for free. You can stop it from being leaked but you can also not post it again...just to have bragging rights for being the guy who leaked it locally...

Rough, I dont like the feel of this one... I preordered but downloaded Take It Off from another forum. But still pre ordered cause I'm sick like that (and i want the shirt, yeeeaah). Now some people are like that too, but most arent and you know that.

Peace. lol

Whose that chick rapping in it?

That shit was mad crazy. I loved it. Very impressed yet again by thaaa mane tech n9neeeee

Quote Originally Posted by twicked
    Yeah, well I think if you KNOW you're gunna buy it and you still want the track early you find it elsewhere.. But now the super lazy people who may actually be interested enough to preorder to hear a sick track will not have to increase revenue by having access to it for free. You can stop it from being leaked but you can also not post it again...just to have bragging rights for being the guy who leaked it locally...

Rough, I dont like the feel of this one... I preordered but downloaded Take It Off from another forum. But still pre ordered cause I'm sick like that (and i want the shirt, yeeeaah). Now some people are like that too, but most arent and you know that.

Peace. lol
    i get u and serjical strike4 oppions and i wasnt like hey I SINGLE HANDEDLY got the track. like i knew him and leaked it. its not even leakin to me tho if its givin to the ppl its expected someone gonna put it on the site or limewire or elsewhere. it creates talk about tech and strange music!!! so i see where yaw say ppl wont preorder due to gettin the song on here...BUT they some fake ass ppl then..cause i dont care if tonight his whole cd is on here to download i would download it then april buy it! im the only person i know PERIOD who buys cd..still. period....and tech's cds i will buy! no dick ridin or nothing just its how ive always been since i got 1 of his cds. i was like iight when new ones come out ima get them too. i got some older ones to get tho. BUT to everyone who downloads this song i say to u GO BUY THE CD AND OR PREORDER SICKOLOGY 101!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawna
    Whose that chick rapping in it?

That shit was mad crazy. I loved it. Very impressed yet again by thaaa mane tech n9neeeee
    idk soon as i saw the song i was like whoa let me get that! i was tryna preorder it but couldnt idk why idk if my internet was actin up or what im fina try again in a lil while tho.