Thread: Fly Them Flags

Fly Them Flags

Alright. I was thinking it'd be a bomb ass idea (I still get those from time to time) for everyone to show off their Strange Music memorabilia and autographed shit.

I'm talking, you got Tech N9ne Autography Nikes?? POST THAT SHIT! You got a Killer T-Shirt with Krizz Kaliko saying Wuddup on it? Post that shit?

I've got a shirt (will post later when less lazy) that has Kutt Calhoun & Krizz Kaliko scribblin on it. That shirt does not get washed. Also, I spilled some Canadian Club on doing shots with Tech at Detroit's State Theatre (wtf is that shit called now??) but forgot to get his signature. And I think my boy stole Kutty Cal's marker, lol--I know you're reading this somewhere.

Anyhow, fly them flags, boys and girls! What you got?

check out my page i got shirt off tech's back literally he wore at a concert he gave it to my homegirl
    and of course she hooked me up he put his own iron on of his face on that sht to make it different its about 7years old

The state theatre in the D is the Fillmore now. I went to the Strange noize tour there in '07. I'm too lazy to take pics, but if you believe me (LOL), I've got a strictly strange tour shirt w/ Tech, Krizz, Kutt, Killa C, L.A., and Skatterman's autographs on it. I've got Killer, and Feature Presentation autographed.... 3 Tech shirts, 3 Tech hats, a Tech Hoodie. My car has all those strange music stickers with kutt, tech, krizz's spider, prozak, and a HUGE strange music logo sticker. I'm pretty much all out....
    The best part of havin' this stuff is when another fan see's it, they're always lookin' and givin' me props for rockin' it.
    Oh yeah, I also have the barcode cross tatted on my forearm.

i have over 135 cds he appears on or he did,all signed...i have about another 20 or so that needs to be signed...

mine isn't much, but i have krizz, SS, and mackzilla's signature along with some fake blood that Killa C spat out during Strictly Strange.

yo twicked ya i stole kuttys marker didnt mean to but yo rember how we got krizz to sign all our shit and ya i rember them dirty cc short at state well nows its called the fillmore but fuck all that kutt, krizz and tech are the the koolest cats in the world oh ya and tech was in a booth with no lie but at leats 4 hoes. and kutty about 3 lol doin it STRANGEEEEE 24/7

wasn't the point for everyone to SEE this shit? I dunno about 135 autographed cds... unless you're like Tech's brother or he broke into your house and just wrote his name on EVERYTHING he saw. haha

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Serjical_Strike4
    wasn't the point for everyone to SEE this shit? I dunno about 135 autographed cds... unless you're like Tech's brother or he broke into your house and just wrote his name on EVERYTHING he saw. haha

i made that mask got him to sign that shit. Tech was basically speechless for a bit.

that's the lyrics to this ring painted around the top of my room.

Atta boy, fly them flags! Sick.. I gotta get a pic of my shirt. Tech better be hitting up detroit like 9 times this year cause I need to see more shows, fer shuuuuur, lol.