Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Radio play with TECHN9NE.

Radio play with TECHN9NE.

Down here in Oklahoma we have had the chance to here TECH on the radio. It was Im a Playa and Imma tell, im just wondering if any other states play tech on the radio, and if they have or do what songs? jus sayin, not 2 many stations are down 4 tech, but i would be nice 2 turn on the radio and here some TECH and just because hes not mainstream and on a HNL(hole nutha level) doesn't mean they won't, believe me i personally requested tech and they played it, plus they're are shity artists thats played on the radio all the time, yaw now what im talkin about.So what do u guys think about tech and radio play?....TECHN999NE!!!

Yeah, I posted the same question when I started my account. We get NO Tech up here in Michigan. I heard my boy say he heard psycho bitch once or twice on halloween YEARS ago. but no none.

yeah they played everybody move here im kansas on the radio

The "like yeah" that i heard on the radio was edited so it had some different lyrics. But when it came on I turned it up and was like "oh shit this is tech" The dude in my car was like yeah so what are u yelling for. Im like they never play him on the radio!!! But hopefully it wasnt a one time thing

ha yea here in utah they dont ever play his music unless hes havin a show down here, and its all edited and shit.. im a playa, everybody move, bout ta bubble, none of his hard good shit.. its whack i hate mainstream music..

Quote Originally Posted by David
    The "like yeah" that i heard on the radio was edited so it had some different lyrics. But when it came on I turned it up and was like "oh shit this is tech" The dude in my car was like yeah so what are u yelling for. Im like they never play him on the radio!!! But hopefully it wasnt a one time thing

HAHA. Notice what I highlighted in this. ^^^^^
    T94L

down here in albuquerque theyve played its alive ,imma playa, imma tell ,bout ta bubble but only when a new album drops

yeah UP here in pasco, Wa ive herd them play Everybody Move once. They might of played more Tech songs but i rarely listen to the radio cuz they PUNKS. TECH N9NE!!

tech gets no air play in dallas, but i have an idea on how to change that.a lot of ppl know who he is, just for some reason radio ppl dun wanna hear it.

We've never heard tech on the radio in fl.