Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ready to see Tech N9ne on tour again

Ready to see Tech N9ne on tour again

I saw T9 this summer but have been aching for another sick concert. T9 please come back to bozeman Montana fucking loves you!

he needs to come back Great Falls again i missed his last one with paul wall. His next tour is supposed to be with Ice Cube. Now that would be a fuckin dope show

I hope he comes back to Lincoln

they just toured for like, 3 years and just got done a few months ago, give them some time. lol
    my boy and i drove from allentown, pa to cincinatti, oh: 545 miles, 9 hours one way. mapquest that shit
    real shit man

LOOKS LYK SUMTHIN IS STARTIN UP IN MAY YALL!

HELL YEAH IM READY TO SEE TECH N9NE TOUR AGAIN SHIT ON ONE THE TOUR DATES HE NEEDS TO COME TO DENVER COLORADO TECH KNWS HE GOTS LOVE OVER HERE IN D-TOWN.......EVERYTIME HE COME TO DENVER........

Hell yeah buddie! haha but no hate on bozo(as i live here) but tech rocks it much harder in greatfalls... we got a bunch of more fucked up folks round the res up there and it makes the concerts HARD, so i'm hopin he's stoppin by there on his way through

tech roll through the east coast. we missed out on strictly strange already! come throught connecticut, shitttttttttt.

saw tech twice last year ounce with KMK then the SST"08 both were in the fine city of detriot the SST was crazy he had king gordy come on stage and rap with prozak and himself and preformed physco bitch2 with LA can't wait for him to come back to the D

ugh i hope he comes back to dallas,hasn't been here since the fire and ice tour.if he's playin somewhere remotely close then it will be time for another road trip