Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who thinks pretty pony is a fuckin homo

who thinks pretty pony is a fuckin homo

im sick of pretty pony postin all this shit hatin on tech and comparing to tech so just to piss him off or not if you just want to talk some shit and try to set him straight say some shit about pretty fony if your real and a g then speak.FUCK HIS APOLOGY, APOLOGIES ARE FOR BIIIIATHCES. TECHNITIONS, TECH N9NE11111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuckin MEGA Homo!

I agree dude, fuck that shit, dont bring that shit in here, Ive been so fuckin tired of all those gay ass posts its fuckin ridiculous, STRANGE FOR LIFE

Y'all gotta stop all this hatin man. Cough the beef and have a good day.

Remember this: Joe Budden's fans are fans. Just as technicians are fans. Loyalties exist on both sides. If you don't dig their music, cool. If their fans don't dig our flavor, cool. Disrespect from any angle ignored will upset them more than any amount of flaming you can come up with.

Not to mention, throwing out facts on which artist has accomplished what in certain timeframes is just jazz that anyone who is entirely disinterested in the topic will ignore regardless and will only waste your time. Easiest way to sqaush this childish beef is to ignore it, laugh at it but never to stoop so low as to return the favor and pull off the same baby-boy bullshit on their respective websites, lol. Advertisers, christ.

Anyhow, wuddap y'all TECHNICIANS!

Yeah..but the point was the dumb mother fucker (Pretty Pony), went and had all of the BlowJob fans come here, create and account..just to talk shit on how BJ was better...which was just plain fuckin ignorant...I mean come the fuck on man.
    So yeah...he's a doucher.
    "YOU DONT WANT IT WITH ME PUNK YOU DONT HAVE THE GALL, THE TASTE OF BLOOD ON MY TONGUE MAKING ME WANT TO BRAWL"-tecca ninna
    CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP PONY BITCH.

Quote Originally Posted by KayRuegawitaTECH9
    Yeah..but the point was the dumb mother fucker (Pretty Pony), went and had all of the BlowJob fans come here, create and account..just to talk shit on how BJ was better...which was just plain fuckin ignorant...I mean come the fuck on man.
    So yeah...he's a doucher.

"YOU DONT WANT IT WITH ME PUNK YOU DONT HAVE THE GALL, THE TASTE OF BLOOD ON MY TONGUE MAKING ME WANT TO BRAWL"-tecca ninna

CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP PONY BITCH.
    lol. i don't really know if pretty tony is gay because I don't read posts that aren't related to TECH or STRANGE MUSIC hence the address I typed in to get here....category which all of tony's retarded posts belong in.

THIS IS TECH'S WEBSITE. IF WE WERE INTERESTED IN JOE BUDDEN WE WOULD GO TO HIS WEBSITE.

Fuckin queer

lol, exactly. Doucher move, yeah. The guys still going on and being pricks are doucher's too for obvious reasons. I just hope tech fans are above that bullshit and are leaving their forums alone. Nobody needs to clutter the community with bs spam... would only make both sites blow and then no forums cause who wants to be there anymore, lol.

Time to end it and move on, fellas. Enjoy the Joe Budden music if ya like it, otherwise let's get this tecca nina party resumed. lol

no. FUCK pretty pussy and all of his faggot ass butt buddies. there gonna come here to talk shit and clog up the forum with all their bullshit we all need to let them know how we fuck their sisters. i say let em have it technicians.

Shit where have you been. I've been on JBTV all day tryin' to back it up. I'm done with that shit. Dude's right. Responding gets nowhere

HAHA PRETTY PONY THATS REALLY FUNNY.
    IF U TALKIN BOUT MY COMMENTS AND THE SHIT I POST SAYIN THATS GAY WELL I DONT.
    CARE BUT I CAN PULL MORE BITCHES THAN U. SO I REALLLY DONT CARE SEE I TRY TO CALM SHIT DOWN BUT THIS GETS PUT UP. I SHOULD CONTINUE TELLING MORE PEOPLE TO ATTACK THE SIT NUT IM NOT GONNA DO THAT IMMA KEEP TRYNA CALM THIS LIL MESS DOWN UNTILL IT STOPS EVERYBODY JUST SHUT THE FUCK SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND JUST DONT RESPOND TO THE BULLSHIT THATS ALL I CAN SAY 4 NOW