Thread: Joe Buden

Joe Buden

i'm not just saying this shit cuz these dudes have been talkin shit about tech or whatever, but who is he? i've gathered he's a rapper. but what has he done? i've for real never heard of him.
    i've never heard a single one of my friends even mention this fools name...

nobody. he has two songs that were played... kind of.

...and now he walks around with a camera and lets his faggot fuck little soldiers watch him from the morning beat-off the the goodnight blowjob

ya. so i looked up that song pump it up and that shit remeinded me exactly of jump around by house of pain. cuz have you ever heard another song by that group? no. have you ever heard another song by jo budden. no. shit needs to go on a jock jams cd and thats it...

Joe Budden is only "hot" right now,( I use the word "HOT" loosely), is because he's on tour with Royce the 5'9'', and Joel Ortiz. These internet soldiers, or "so-called" soldiers, wouldn't go to war for anything. ESPECIALLY Joe Budden. I know I need to just ignore these fools, but seriously... In what world is Joe better then.. well... ANYONE?!?!? They need to stay out of a fight they can't win. BUDDEN CAN'T FUCK WITH TECH!. If any of you Budden Butt Buddies have even listened to Tech, you'd know you've lost this battle. Tech N9ne WILL rule the rap kingdom, and Joe... I guess we can let him be the court jester. We gotta laugh at someone right???

Ive honestly heard one JB song years ago and that was around the same time i first listened to tech, on the same note i have all of techs cd's exept his old skool shit, how many JB cd's do i own, not 1 so im gonna go out on a limb here and say joe aint shit because if he wuz then obviously i would have at least 1 cd of him or heard more about him back then, ive seen these joe blow freaks puttin shit on our website(technicians) and i still have no clue what all that shit is all about, "Fuck em aint no time for thinkin of em",so the next time i here some one in public talk about joe budden im gonna ask them to bump sumthin so i can hear it, to judge for my self how good i think he is. But i dont wanna hear that shit on this website because this is all about tech and no place for no joe budden kat...stay real technicians, STRANGE MUSIC 4 LIFE, TECHN999NE

Quote Originally Posted by dasickestofcrookcounty
    Ive honestly heard one JB song years ago and that was around the same time i first listened to tech, on the same note i have all of techs cd's exept his old skool shit, how many JB cd's do i own, not 1 so im gonna go out on a limb here and say joe aint shit because if he wuz then obviously i would have at least 1 cd of him or heard more about him back then, ive seen these joe blow freaks puttin shit on our website(technicians) and i still have no clue what all that shit is all about, "Fuck em aint no time for thinkin of em",so the next time i here some one in public talk about joe budden im gonna ask them to bump sumthin so i can hear it, to judge for my self how good i think he is. But i dont wanna hear that shit on this website because this is all about tech and no place for no joe budden kat...stay real technicians, STRANGE MUSIC 4 LIFE, TECHN999NE
    Really, he's not too bad. Just the assholes who wanna come over here and talk shit seem to think that doing so is going to help Joe out. In reality it just makes us NOT want to hear him at all based on the fact his fans are douchers.

hes in a group thats coming out called slaughterhouse and im surprise u guys havent heard of it its buddens and some other dudes i cant remember there names right now but pretty much if you go to any hiphop website thats just hiphop and not an artist website u will find buddens shit there or slaughterhouse

Slaughterhouse is Joe Budden, that's BuddEN... no S.
    Joell Ortiz, Royce 5'9'', and Crooked I. They do have some nice tracks. I personally only like Royce and Crooked I.
    Just don't try to shove it down our throats. (this statement isn't for any member of this site)

that nigga didnt get famous til he was on that game def jam vendetta

Honestly I Never Knew About JB Till I Fucked Him Up On Def Jam~Fight 4 New York.I've Never Ever Heard His Music Or Name B4 That