Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Tech

Hey Tech

Hey man whats up? I love your music it is wicked shit man I jam to it everyday. But i have a question for you. I am trying to put together a fund raiser for our skate park here in marion and I know alot of people who love your music and I was wondering if you would be interested in being apart of it. Our skate park is going to hell and the workers at our recreation center arent doing anything about it and we are slowly losing the only place we can skate with out getting a ticket from the cops or they take our skateboards away from us and expect us to buy them back from them its really fucked up. Everyone in Marion is a hater when it comes to skating and its getting old. But I would love if you could some how help us out we would all appreciate it alot. But if you would like to get ahold of me my email is mitchell_nate@yahoo.com. I hope to hear from you soon even if its bad news ok. Well I will be waiting for a reply. Keep it real and keep on jammin man..........

you might as well e-mail him or someone from the site. hes a member of the forum but I never see him on here. hes a busy guy. but i wish you the best.

good luck wit that bro i doubt he will help u out wit this situation but good luck over all

if he helps out this would be kinda tiznitty cause i could see yaw skate boardin to his music either in the background or around him if he on a state at the park. dont let no one tell u that it cant happen u did the first important thing..u tried! sorry thats my doctor phil moment. lol

lol titty?

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    tiznitty

tight

tight titty? lol

Quote Originally Posted by BigShot024
    tight titty? lol
    its a word me and my friend brian came up wit "tiznitty"

song by me RAIN DOLLAZ "tiznitty" means tight,cou, fresh

the pic aint me tho..i found it online lol but the song is me check if u dont believe www.youtube.com/rainmageddon

man I remember hearin that shit to.

thats a bad ass song man got that in a mp3 file so i can bump that?