Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: skat and brim

skat and brim

what y'all think of skatterman and snug leavin strange?

i think its kinda whack.. strange music is the ones who like found them and brought them up.. at least thats the only time ive heard of em.. but its whatever.. they put out some tight shit..

i mean i have seen tech and kutt and krizz live plenty of times but they never on tour with them. it's like they wasn't even part of the strange family. i like their stuff but it's proly for the better.

I think it sucks. I thought they were a good fit with strange. They brought a certain "gangsta/street" quality to the label. I can't believe that after the years they spent with Strange, that they'd just up and leave. I'm sure they've got their reasons, but I doubt most of us would agree with them being GOOD reasons. The only thing I hope happens with this is that there is no beef between them all. They say there isn't, but as with anyone leaving a label, shit wont come to light until a few months down the road. I liked the music they made, I'M THAT NIGGA ft. Tech, Heartbreaker ft. Tech, well I guess that whole album was fire... You get my point. I just want to see them stay cool and keep makin' tracks together wether or not they are label mates. As long as they don't turn on Strange, I'll continue to listen to them and buy their shit...

idk it might be good kuz if they was still doing the gang shit travis probably wanted them to leave. they defintnly were the only ppl in strange i never really got into. as far gangsta/street cred i think strange has plenty wit tech kutty and kali

Quote Originally Posted by striktlystrange
    i mean i have seen tech and kutt and krizz live plenty of times but they never on tour with them. it's like they wasn't even part of the strange family. i like their stuff but it's proly for the better.
    They were on the strictly strange tour. It was one of their b-day's when they came to the D.

Who are they leaving for? WTF I thought this was just a rumor!

striktlystrange said:

k-skale said
    They were on the strictly strange tour. It was one of their b-day's when they came to the D.

thats not the only time they tour with tech ive seen em like 3 times in denver

idk i have never seen them on tour. i mean they were part of the strange fam so hopefully there won't be no beefn like y'all say and they can keep makin music together.