Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's the Guy who performs with Prozak?

Who's the Guy who performs with Prozak?

Both shows I went to theres been this guy with a black hat on stage with prozak running around saying a few things here and there. Who is he? does he rap at all?

fuck dude you and i both have been wondering this for so long now i need to know as well

"running around saying a few things here and there"

r u serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Serjical_Strike4

r u serious?
    yea i seen him too idk tho. usualy the hype men are rappers who just makin they cds and waitin till they time to come out. so i think he is a rapper. makes since of why he's playin the background (so to speak) for right now

What do you mean am I serious?

r u serious?

he doesnt rap i talked to him he sells his t-shirts he was tryin to get me to buy one but i didnt haha hes just some guy to try and pump up the crowd i guess

Quote Originally Posted by =Sunset=SD
    he doesnt rap i talked to him he sells his t-shirts he was tryin to get me to buy one but i didnt haha hes just some guy to try and pump up the crowd i guess
    he's a hype man..but i bet one day he'll drop a cd and u'll be like oh dang he did rap lol

he does a lot more than run around and say a few things. next time you see them live watch ur boy; then imagine what the concert would be like without him.

i think sunset is talking about a guy who calls himself voodoo. he was annoyingly trying to sell cds at strange noize '08 and copped some bud off of my friend to "smoke with prozak" and everyone on the bus. I asked prozak if "voodoo" gave him our gift the next time I saw him and he just rolled his eyes, laughed and said to stay away from that guy. haha

Well there's no shows for a while so....but how much could this guy say.

he does a lot more than run around and say a few things. next time you see them live watch ur boy; then imagine what the concert would be like without him.

i think sunset is talking about a guy who calls himself voodoo. he was annoyingly trying to sell cds at strange noize '08 and copped some bud off of my friend to "smoke with prozak" and everyone on the bus. I asked prozak if "voodoo" gave him our gift the next time I saw him and he just rolled his eyes, laughed and said to stay away from that guy. haha

I found a good video of what I'm talking about.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8uZO_c_C8o