Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We all remember our first tech show. Post your memories and your first thought

We all remember our first tech show. Post your memories and your first thought

Mine was Strange noize 07 I remember it was sick

mine was Santa Cruz 04. white lightning bolts and hennessy. best performance ive ever seen.

march 5th 2004 deep ellum live in dallas,tx.i still have my ticket stub.my cousin took me 'cause none of my friends could go.it was obviously my first and last time to see tech until 05 in tulsa OK....which i swear it was a longer in between period,but anyways i can't remember any other acts which im sure it was skatterman and snug brim,but when tech came on i was just blown away.right then and there i fell in love lol.but after the show ended i think some of tech's ppl got into it w/ some ppl and a fight broke out so my cousin dragged me by the arm and took me home lol.it was a great night though.

Thats what I love about the whole strange music family. They are not afraid to go in to the crowd and chill with the fans

i went back to the strange noize tour. It was a sick ass show idk if any other performer would ever beat that show. i was amazed the whole show

Fire and ice tour 08 in Chico,CA Had to deal with this drunk ass bitch who kept elbowing
    me so i would move further back haha, i was just like Look, you can elbow me all u want i still aint movin. So of course she decided to start grinding on me instead lol. You gotta love Chico man, expecially during a fucking Tech N9ne concert.

you should hook up with the street team out there lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mind Minister
    Fire and ice tour 08 in Chico,CA Had to deal with this drunk ass bitch who kept elbowing me so i would move further back haha, i was just like Look, you can elbow me all u want i still aint movin. So of course she decided to start grinding on me instead lol. You gotta love Chico man, expecially during a fucking Tech N9ne concert.

Shit, i plan to once i get my car in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris

Fire and ice tour 08 in Chico,CA Had to deal with this drunk ass bitch who kept elbowing me so i would move further back haha, i was just like Look, you can elbow me all u want i still aint movin. So of course she decided to start grinding on me instead lol. You gotta love Chico man, expecially during a fucking Tech N9ne concert.

I hear that they have the illest street team around

Shit, i plan to once i get my car in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris

mine was strange noize 07 too....i remember he did every fucking song me and friends all wanted to hear.....how he shoulda ended the show and not kmk.....how much kmk sucked, they are old as shit and have no energy on stage....i inadvertently seen them 4 times and it was the worst show they ever did....regretting i stayed up front first row for kmk just to wait for tech when i shoulda went back to the bar and continued to get shitfaced....and how just the show tech put on was well worth 42 bucks....and it was in my favorite venue being state theater in detroit