Thread: prozak

prozak

anybody know if he's working on a new cd. is he still with strange or did he go like SS

I haven't heard he has left. I really don't think he's going anywhere. He's a pretty good fit with Strange. We might be getting a Project Deadman album first.

Last I heard, he's workin' on another album and he's still with Strange.

He's a Strange Music artist. He was independent before he signed with them, and without contractual obligation to anyone, so he's a firm affiliate now.

He's preparing a new album that will again feature Twista, and he told me that he was wanting to get Sen Dog on a track, too.

Quote Originally Posted by L.D.S.
    He's a Strange Music artist. He was independent before he signed with them, and without contractual obligation to anyone, so he's a firm affiliate now.

He's preparing a new album that will again feature Twista, and he told me that he was wanting to get Sen Dog on a track, too.
    hey thats awesome to hear, tales from the sick was fuckin awesome. i did hear though in a recent interview with mike e. clark that he had no further plans on project deadman, so i guess we just to wait and see about that

i talked to prozak in Sin Sin @ E in august. he said he has a lot / all of his tracks pretty much ready, he's waiting on Mike E. Clark to finish his end of it and then they'll be ready to start that shit.