Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what do yall listen to

what do yall listen to

as an aspiring "rap" artist, i listen to alot of diferent things, but im lookin to broaden my horizens even further...either then tech, wat do u listen to...name some, or post a video.....sumthin lyk dat

tech of course
    the rest of strange
    i listen to a lot of chamillionaire
    jr writer
    ludacris........iunno theres too many

well heres a couple a things i listen to.....tech, krizz kaliko, prozak, violent j, shagy 2 dope, craig mack, monoxide, jamie madrox, frank sinatra, micheal jackson, mia, blaze, (hed) pe, system of a down, gravediggaz, flatliners, d4l (well just fabo), chamillionaire, anthony hamilton, alica keys, stevie wonder, slipknot, morbid angel, canibal corpse, slayer, pantera, old metalica, onyx, odb, method man, the rza, tha gza, inspectah deck, dr. dre, feminem, bone thugs (bizzy and friends), timbaland, papoose, imortal technique, chino xl, pharoe monch (i know i spelt dat wrong), some ludacris, mars, amb, cradle of filth, kutt, disturbed, tripple 6 mafia (not this 3 6 mainstream bullshit), brotha lynch, paul wall, busta rhymes, betoven, bach, mozart, jason becker (well alla megadeath), house of krazees, the roc, shakespere (wat u know about some of that dude son), busta rhymes, mary j blige, queen, wu-tang, westside connection, eazy-e, krs-1, canabis, proof n kuniva of d12, coolio, krondon, john legend, a lil bita usher, lil jon, big moe, t-pain........ill proly remember more later, but theres a few

p.s. for those of you looking for biggie n pac there...i dont listen ta them

you said Busta twice

hahahaha aww shit son...so i did. and i thank you for pointing that out....n is there anything u listen to thats not on there?

Quote Originally Posted by whitetECHN9NE
    you said Busta twice

Name: Yoji Biomehanika
    Origin: Japan
    First video from Sensation Black; one of if not the largest dance event in the world.
    Song really picks up at around like 4:20, he's a lot like Tech, you can tell its him compared to other artists in his genre, but there really isn't a genre he truly belongs in, his songs are all very different. If you enjoy beats or any electronica check him out. He was my obsession before I found Tech.
    Unfortunately his site is down. Search "Sensation" or "Trance Energy" on youtube. Streaming video clips don't really provide you with the sound to fully enjoy.

WC!!!! a lil somethin yall might not have hurd

now dont watch that shit if ur a scared guy

these guys are the shit, but everybody ive showed them to poopt n ran away

everyone on Strange and everyone on Psychopathic, hed pe, Potluck, Eminem, Pac, Game, D12, Haystak, Ice Cube, and many others, and of course Tech, Tech and more Tech.

Tech duh... Maybe even kutt more... Evryone on strange... A lot of bone thugs, mac dre, E40, tnutty, mitchy slick, luni coleone, brotha lynch

Of course everything from strange, Then some SPM (south park mexican), Zion I, Necro, Ill Bill,The Pack, Mistah FAB, Woodie, Swollen Members, Hilltop Hoods, Gang Star, Aesop Rock,Throwdown, !! Hope you like some of them.