Thread: Last Nights Tech Concert

Last Nights Tech Concert

I live in KC and i didnt get to go to the concert last night. first one ive missed in like 4 years... so i was just wondering what happened. any new songs??? T9X

So last nights concert was amazing. I have been a huge fan for years, and this was my first Tech N9ne concert. I was hoping they would go all out bcz it was in Lawrence, Kansas and they sure did. Played oldies like Caribou Lou, I'm a Playa, and Psycho Bitch. And heard new ones like Riotmaker and Like Yeah. The crowd had so much energy for all the songs, but tore it up for the ones they already knew.

the show was the shit. not really any new songs. big kriss and kutt had a lil longer set and some songs. they brought and announced that big scob or how u spell his name is now signed to strange. it was an amazing show like always by tech. sucks you missed out. hes some pics from it.

hey did u go early? and if so did u see the openin acts? if so how was they?

yea i went the openers i honestly didnt care to much for. when i get time ill try and upload all the pics i have from the show i took a few from the openers but they jus didnt get my attention

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    hey did u go early? and if so did u see the openin acts? if so how was they?

Hi, my name is Shawna, but my friends call me Shineinay. I wanna be your friend, too. So yeah, how's it goin'? You can email me at phillipshawna@yahoo.com Bye bye, Luv yo!!!!!!!!!!!!

here's one i know the guy on the far right (not personaly but we might record a song together and he is my play sis's boyfriend)