Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: "SICKOLOGY 101" GUESTS AND FEATURES. ADD HERE...

"SICKOLOGY 101" GUESTS AND FEATURES. ADD HERE...

SO FAR THESE ARTISTS HAVE BEEN "CONFIRMED" (I USE THAT TERM LOOSELY) TO APPEAR ON "SICKOLOGY 101 THE STUDY OF BEING SICK" PLEASE ADD ONLY GUESTS THAT HAVE BEEN "RUMORED" TO APPEAR OR CONFIRMED. HERE WE GO...

TWISTA
    KRAYZIE BONE
    CHINO XL
    EMINEM
    BUSTA RHYMES
    MESSY MARV
    MATIC LEE
    C-BO
    JAY-Z (MAYBE)
    AND OF COURSE THE STRANGE FAMILY
    (KRIZZ, KUTT, SKAT, SNUG, GP, PROZAK)

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD, DENY AND/OR CONFIRM ANY OF THESE. THIS PROJECT IS GONNA BANG AND IT'S THESE SURPRISE GUESTS THAT ARE GOING TO SEASON THIS PROJECT PERFECTLY.

THERE ALSO HAS BEEN CONFIRMED THAT "FANS (FAMILY ALWAYS NEVER SOMETIMES)" AND A TRACK DISSING KEISHA COLE AND RAKIM WILL APPEAR.

ONLY TIME WILL TELL...

why the rakim diss? i know the keisha cole one..kinda got mix feelins on both..cause if he go to new york..rakim (right?)
    and when he go to cali.. (keisha cole and ppl who like her..ect) i know as a man we do stuff and we say stuff that we makin a statement about..just wonder if this will be a move where more drama might come out of it..altho i doubt it tho.

If that is who is gonna be featured on the album i'm almost positive i'll just download the album from somewhere.
    Much Luv to Tech but still, I thought the album was "Sickology 101" not "Friends 101".

i heard the other day that ice cube will be making another appearance... but that's just what i heard... what about jeezy? that would be a cold ass cut right there... tech and young jeezy? oh shit! i bet that busta and tech cut is gunna be off the hook...

If Eminem, twista, busta ryhmes, and jayz hit this album its going to be one legendary mix, are you kidding me with that shit, what a line up so far, I kinda figured slim shady would get on this because of his near appearence on the Everready album.

WORD, YOU WERE ON "BEAT YOU UP" THAT SHIT WAS HARD!

Quote Originally Posted by LEBOWSKI FROM TECH N9NES KILLER ALBUM
    i will be on it as well

busta??

i really don't know if i'd like that, i'm not much of a fan of him but maybe a track with those two could change my mind.

HONESTLY RAIN MAN, IT ALL STEMED FROM THESE TWO ARTISTS DISRESPECTING TECH (IN A WAY) BY NOT COOPERATING AT DIFFERENT SHOWS. APPARENTLY KEISHA THREW A HISSY FIT WHEN SHE LEARNED THAT SHE WAS GOING ON STAGE BEFORE TECH. SHE SAID SHE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHO TECH N9NE WAS! (WTF! IF SHE WAS "DOWN" WITH 2PAC AND TECH AND PAC GOT DOWN ON SOME SHIT, DON'T YOU THINK SHE WOULD KNOW WHO THE KANSAS CITY KING IS?) ANYWAY, KEISHA'S MANAGER AND BIG TRAVIS GOT IN TO IT, A SCREAMING MATCH ENSUED AND KEISHA REFUSED TO GO ON STAGE. I THINK EVENTUALLY SHE PERFORMED, BUT AS TECH SAID SHE "RUINED MY NIGHT..."

THE SITUATION WITH THE LEGENDARY RAKIM IS INTERESTING BECAUSE HE WAS SUPPOSED TO PERFORM AT A SHOW WITH TECH AND GHOSTFACE FROM WU-TANG. GHOST SHOWED UP AND PERFORMED AND APPARENTLY RAKIM HEARD ABOUT THE SHOW AND JUST BYPASSED IT AND WENT STRAIGHT TO NEW YOURK. TECH FELT DISSED AS, LIKE MANY OTHERS, LOOKED UP TO RAKIM AND FELT SLIGHTED BY HIS ABSENCE.

THESE 2 REASONS WERE THE CALL FOR THIS SUPPOSED TRACK. I AGREE WITH YOU IN THE FACT THAT IT MIGHT STIR UP UNWARRANTED DRAMA. LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

WAIT 'TIL APRIL...

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    why the rakim diss? i know the keisha cole one..kinda got mix feelins on both..cause if he go to new york..rakim (right?)
    and when he go to cali.. (keisha cole and ppl who like her..ect) i know as a man we do stuff and we say stuff that we makin a statement about..just wonder if this will be a move where more drama might come out of it..altho i doubt it tho.

any word on that cat young blaze being on it???

i wouldn't mind that lol.

I KNOW WHO "YOUNG BLAZE" IS AND SO FAR I HAVEN'T HEARD ANY NEWS OF HIM GUEST STARRING ON "SICKOLOGY" I KNOW HE DOES HAVE A TRACK (LIKE PROZAK DOES) WITH TECH N9NE AND CHI-TOWN'S FINEST TWISTA! THAT'S SOME ENVIOUS SHIT RIGHT THERE! ANYWAY, NO WORD YET.

AND LIKE I SAID, LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN APRIL...

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick
    any word on that cat young blaze being on it???

i wouldn't mind that lol.