Thread: Better Then Tech n9ne?

Better Then Tech n9ne?

Yo check this "KID" out he raps as fast as tech n9ne and is as good as tech n9ne...i thought it was pretty funny when i first saw it...out of amazement of course....
    heres the link..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEW18...1&index=23

11 years old. nice

Nosfalaptu??? hahaha yeah aight...give him a couple more years to get that shit right...close but no cigar

seen this before...very good...especially for his age. But still not AS GOOD as tech as you put it.

Quote Originally Posted by V!LL!N
    Nosfalaptu??? hahaha yeah aight...give him a couple more years to get that shit right...close but no cigar
    what does tech say?

He good yeah there's still time for him he's not the only in the bussines you know outthere somewhere there's better than him close but not as good as tech

Nosferatu

Quote Originally Posted by Serjical_Strike4
    Quote Originally Posted by V!LL!N
    what does tech say?

Hey Give The kid 5 years and some beats, who knows? But right now "better than tech" C'mon.

theres people that can rap as fast as Tech but they aint lyrically Sick like Tech

the kid has good listening skills, and he can spit fast.... but when he can make HIS OWN lyrics, to HIS OWN beats, make a song out of it, and make it sound half as good as tech can. then i'll say "he's a good rapper". I'm not hating on the kid, i give him props. but when i'm driving and listening to tech i do the exact same thing he does, except without a youtube vid lol... but what i do give him more credit for is he not only does it for tech. this kid does a couple bone songs and i think a twista or 2. one things for sure, when i was 11 i couldn't do that shit.