Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WHAT SONG WOULD YOU LIKE TO HEAR LIVE THAT TECH DOESNT PLAY?

WHAT SONG WOULD YOU LIKE TO HEAR LIVE THAT TECH DOESNT PLAY?

i would love to hear MESSAGE TO THE BLACK MAN live.
    i think thats his most underrated song.
    i would also like to hear YEAH YA CAN from mlk.
    whatcha guys think?

I would love to hear anything live. I've been to 2 of his shows so anything is dope. I did really enjoy on the last tour when he did the first verse of Psycho Bitch, and cut straight into the first verse of part 2. Any song performed live by Tech is the one I want to hear.

The crowd wouldn't really be able to sing along with Message to the black man though if ya know what I mean.
    I would want to see him do Slacker or F.T.I. with skatt,snug,kutt,and krizz all on stage at the same time.

ya ive been to 7 of his shows. they are the sickest shows. ya i understand im just really loven that song. SOLD OUT SHOWS IS WHERE IM GONNA BE NIGGA!

"tiznitty" by rain dollaz

www.youtube.com/rainmageddon

i mean ummm idk i'll have to come back and tell u lol

I've prolly been to 7 shows we always mob like 30-45 heads deep tailgating and shit.. But we always fucked up on lou or rollin haha and get a crazy t9x chant goin but the best we got was a little accapella... He always says next show haha

He always performs Slacker when he is out here I can't belive you have never heard it live. I wanted to hear flash cuz there be some fine looking girls at these shows and I'm sure they got some fine looking titties too But alas Krizz told me that they don't like to do this song live too much because it is a slower song and they like to keep their shows more upbeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetECHN9NE
    The crowd wouldn't really be able to sing along with Message to the black man though if ya know what I mean.
    I would want to see him do Slacker or F.T.I. with skatt,snug,kutt,and krizz all on stage at the same time.

I have a live video of flash accapella email me illl send it to u

Quote Originally Posted by Clarissa
    He always performs Slacker when he is out here I can't belive you have never heard it live. I wanted to hear flash cuz there be some fine looking girls at these shows and I'm sure they got some fine looking titties too But alas Krizz told me that they don't like to do this song live too much because it is a slower song and they like to keep their shows more upbeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetECHN9NE

I been to 3 shows, he never did Slacker at those, i'd like to see that live too......the last show i went to, Strange Noize 2, they paused and did Flash for a sec, pulled a girl up on stage and her as well as sum girls in the crowd flashed, I had a great view.....I actually got a pic of the girl that was onstage, kissing my girlfriend at the time, lol.

I wanna to see them perform Gangsta Shap, and Wheaties!

I'd liked to see sumthin older like Mitch Bade get bumped too, haha or Be Warned!
    -"Q"

I would love to hear Last Words, Happy Ending, The Rain, This Is Me, and especially Holier Than Thou. I think God spoke through Tech on that song.