Thread: Caribou lou

Caribou lou

hhhaa I'm from San diego 619...... But I'm visiting the homie in Vallejo... I'm only 20 but we at this little local bar... Young ass bartender made my night I'm on the iPhone posting this... I said can I get a caribou lou... He said "wait what Kansas city rapper is that from?" hahhaha that shot made my night I ha to share!!!!

Strange music 4 life

ima try this drink very soon i heard itll mess u up quick lol

Fuck ya my man I'm still under 21 but I don't care right.... Caribou lou creeps on you but it's smooth as fuck but it'll fuck you up!!'

Just a shot???? Damn, I got my bartender here in Michigan servin' up tall glasses of that. I've been drinkin' caribou lou since he gave us the mixing instructions on everready. I'm tellin' you guys, this shit will fuck you up. It got my boy, two winters ago at a party, to do a naked snow angel for $20. NOW THAT was fuckin' hilarious. If you make it like he say's, with a gallon jug, then it comes out great. What I do, to add to the fun... I get chopped pineapples and put them in the jug first, then put in the 151 then Malibu rum, and lastly the pineapple juice. By the end of that jug, when you get to the pineapples... DAMN! They're so strong that those alone will do you in. People around here love that shit. I got at least 50 people on to it. One of my boys in the Navy, went out to San Diego and sent me an e-mail sayin' he introduced his friends to it and I'd be proud..LOL!

WARNING: THIS IS A DANGEROUS MIXTURE!!! HEED THIS WARNING!!! LAST SUMMER ON MY BIRTHDAY, I WAS SO FUCKED UP OFF OF THIS DRINK THAT I WAS RAPED BY A FAT CHICK... LITERALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS YOUR ONE WARNING....

lol!

CARIBO LOU HAS BEEN AROUND 4 A LONG TIME.....WE DRINK THT SHIT OUTTA TOTES......JUS DIP YA CUP IN, AN GET U SOME.....@ ALL EVENTS.....B-DAY PARTIES,COOKOUTS,FUNERAL AFTER PARTIES, WEDDIN RECEPTION AFTER PARTIES...WE DO IT BIG N KC....THAS THE SHOW-ME STATE.....SO WE LIKE 2 SHOW MUTHAFUCKAS HOW TO GET FUCKED UP........LISTEN 2 "LETS GET FUCKED UP" BY THE 57TH ST RDV....THAT WUZ KC'S ANTHEM 4 A LIL BIT, TIL TECH BROKE OFF BY HIMSELF, N RECORDED PLANET ROCK

Hahahahhahaahha I meant "that shit" hahaha na they were pourin rounds all night for us... Crazy how the bartenders old ass heard of the drink before and new it was from KC he had to of been late 40z

i still wanna try that shit.....i been wantin ever since i heard the song....for sum reason that shits like my moms favortie song....she a technician too lmao

Quote Originally Posted by GENOCIDE
    i still wanna try that shit.....i been wantin ever since i heard the song....for sum reason that shits like my moms favortie song....she a technician too lmao
    DUDE ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?!? I've got that same problem with my mom. SHE LOVES THAT SONG. Tries like hell to rap it. I was actually going to start a subject about this. Thnx for reminding me.

yup.....my mom does the same thing....shits weird

Yea, it'll fuck you up quick! I introduced it to a group of people at a birthday party once a cpl yrs ago, one woman pass out over the edge of the couch and woke up crying, mad tears were flowin. The ladies there started callin it "Sneak Juice". Me and my boy Rome was standin' there like....."We tried to tell em dont drink it like punch"......haha

-"Q"